worst dating experience? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-16-2004, 09:22 AM   #1
sirenofthestorm
worst dating experience?

Ok, since lucille asked for someone else to start a thread, this subject came to mind...

I've had my fair share of dating/intimate mishaps, but one in particular takes the cake (and I hope I never have a date go this badly again!!!!). Last september I was starting to psuedo date again after ending a long crush/short fling, and this guy wanted to take me out to dinner. I agreed after a couple weeks of persistent bugging. We went to a chinese place, rented some movies and came back to my apt to talk and watch the movies. I let him kiss me, and he *burps* in my mouth. UGH.

uke:

I 'fessed up, now yall should, too!!!!!

Old 06-16-2004, 02:36 PM   #2
A3reptiles.com
Went on a date about 6 months ago and while I was "kissing her midsection" as she tried to pull my head up to hers she let loose. It was small and quiet, but very noticeable, she jumped up and ran into the living room (where we had left our cloths), got dressed and apologized as she walked out my front door. After that she hasn't replied to any of my emails or calls. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Old 06-16-2004, 04:59 PM   #3
bcfos
Oh god don't get me started on dating mishaps... Seems every one has some funny quirk somewhere.

But one I remember the best was at a really nice place that overlooked the water. By really nice place I had to have on a jacket and tie to enter. Well ends up my date you thought she could drink and couldn't got plastered. Next thing I know she is flashing everyone in the place who will look. And mind you everyone was looking. But one good thing did become of her actions, our service got a whole lot better....

Old 06-19-2004, 03:42 PM   #4
Sybella
I had a Labrador that was beaten as a puppy and consequently, very nervous around men she didn't know. Well, the first time I brought my ex home, every 15 minutes she was letting out the stinkiest farts ever. I was so embarrassed, all I could do was laugh. I thought for sure he'd run out the door and I'd never see him again. LOL!!

....Only now, I wish it had gone that way. That was a waste of almost 3 years. <sigh>

Old 06-20-2004, 04:29 AM   #5
AZ Dragoon
Never had a bad date that I recall (I always try to make the best out of any situation even if we are not connecting and nothing gives me more saitisfaction than putting a smile on a ladies face even if its in a otherwise uncomfortable situation) and I have never met a woman I did not like, but many that I would never date! (Same difference, LOL.)

Sybella, it would take more than some stinking dog farts to get me away from you either! LOL.

Kevin

Old 06-20-2004, 04:57 PM   #6
Sybella
Awwwh...thank you!

Old 06-20-2004, 08:10 PM   #7
AZ Dragoon
Sybella,

You left out "kisses," does this mean we are no longer engaged? LOL.

Kevin

Old 06-20-2004, 08:13 PM   #8
Lucille
OMG a wedding already????
Maybe the bridesmaids dresses can match those boxers you have.......

Old 06-21-2004, 01:43 AM   #9
Sybella
Oh no!! It was just a slip.

*hugs and kisses*

Old 03-12-2014, 05:08 AM   #10
Durante
I apologize, I decided to edit/remove my post. It didn't have any curse words but after reading it over thought some parts might be considered a little much & might offend someone. Sorry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!