Help - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-03-2007, 06:09 PM   #31
Drache613
Hello

Hello!

Oh the hornworms will definitely make the stools more runny & watery for sure. At least he is well hydrated though.
Wow, he is eating quite a bit, isn't he? That is great. I do not think it is anything to worry about. Your temps are good, he is active & basking everything sounds fine.
I am happy to hear that he is doing so much better now.

Tracie

Old 12-04-2007, 07:25 PM   #32
96dak
oh my lord is he eating, after the first 2 hornworms he kinda figured out how to eat them and what they were and went nuts for them, ate 10 in 3 days and i cant get anymore till the end of the week. i just put about 35 crix in his tank and he ate half of them and now is kinda lookin at me like "where's the blue things i ate all weekend". you have been a big help tracie, thanks alot.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:24 PM   #33
dragonss
he he he thats funny um u have created a monster lol my dragon eats hornworms and salad i can't get him to eat anything else he will even begg for them if he sees the cup he sratches at the glass untill i get up and give him one it's funny. how big is ur beardy? Mines a foot long and can eat the full groune worms and takes about 2 day.
For a note veggies R best so as much as you'd like skip a day of worms and give him veggies i skip sundays he beggs but im stricked ( sometimes) if kumu (beardy) had his way he'd eat all hornworms and nothing els lol...

Old 12-04-2007, 08:26 PM   #34
Drache613
Hello

Hello!

GREAT that he is eating so well! That is awesome, so he is eating tons of food. Well, he should be growing & shedding soon then. I am happy that I was able to help you & that we caught it in time.
Anything you need, just ask.

Tracie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!