Ed Lilley of Constrictors Northwest Absolute Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:50 PM   #1
brodie691
Ed Lilley of Constrictors Northwest Absolute Good Guy!

I just got in a Jungle male and 0.3 siblings, and i cannot express how happy i am with this transaction. Ed is by far the best i have dealt with, and would LOVE to buy more from him in the future, in fact i plan on it.
i would SO recommend him to anyone wanting SUPERB quality boas to add to their projects.
I will be a definite repeat customer for Ed, and that he can count on. Do business with the guy, you'll be happy you did.

Matthew Watkins

Old 12-05-2007, 10:29 AM   #2
carl3
Thumbs up

I too had a positive experience with Ed Lilley (Constrictors Northwest) several years back. I thought I posted positive feedback at the time but couldn't find it anywhere on the BOI. Anyway, below are a few other positive threads about Ed that I found.

I purchased a Salmon boa from Ed. Unfortunately it mysteriously died about a month later for unknown reasons. Ed credited me! In my opinion, he went WAY above & beyond average customer service. I used the credit (plus some additional money) to purchase another amazing female Salmon which has been doing fantastic...she should be ready to breed this year for the first time. She's amazing and if anyone's interested, I'd be happy to share pictures of her.

Anyway, here are the other 'good guy' threads about Ed:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...tors+Northwest

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=Lilley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!