For Sale Albino male ball python with entire set up. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 03-11-2016, 03:57 PM   #1
Jakeb
Albino male ball python with entire set up.

I'm selling my Male Albino ball python, and his entire set up. He hatched out on 7/31/15, Sire was an albino het pied, and the dam was a normal albino. . Awesome, high contrast colors. Never been sick, never refused a meal, always had complete sheds, ect. Eats F/T rats. He weighs around 500 grams, will get an exact weight tonight.

He comes with his boamaster 36"x18" melamine enclosure, fully equipped with hides, bowl, heat tape, and a ranco thermostat. This is the top of the line, plug and play set up.

He's as friendly as can be, loves to be held, not aggressive at all. Never hissed, tried to strike, ect.

Not looking to part anything out at this time, just looking to sell it as a whole.

$350 for everything, slightly negotiable. I'm Located in Chiefland, Florida. about 40 minutes west of Gainesville.

Will sell the snake separately for $180 plus shipping. will sell the enclosure once hes sold.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2016, 04:05 PM   #2
Jakeb
These were taken about a month ago.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2016, 04:11 PM   #3
dustinf860
Wish I was closer ! That's a beautiful snake and a great setup .. Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-12-2016, 10:33 AM   #4
btmansfi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeb View Post
Sire was an albino het pied, and the dam was a normal albino. A few of his brothers were albino pied.
You do know that it is impossible to produce albino pieds from an albino het pied crossed with an albino, don't you?

Old 03-12-2016, 11:16 AM   #5
Jakeb
No, I didn't. I'm not a breeder and I don't know genetics, I was just relaying what the person said that I got him from. I'll edit it out of the add.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2016, 12:21 PM   #6
Jakeb
Will sell the snake separately for $180 SHIPPED. FedEx overnight
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!