Rest of collection for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-27-2014, 03:15 PM   #1
Ktoboll
Rest of collection for sale

I am listing the last of my animals for sale as a package deal only and prefer not to split it up.I just don't have the space for everything anymore with 3 growing boys and have decided to let everything go at one time.If your the lucky person to purchase my collection it will come with all racks,thermostats,rodent breeding racks along with 1 5 slot mice rack and mice,2ea 5 slot rat racks fully functional with water and extra parts.I also will include 80 African soft furs.I have 2 ea c serpents 41 qt 5 slot racks,1 5slot has 2 rows of 3 inch belly heat tape.I have 1 more 5 slot Boamaster 41qt rack which has 2 rows of 3 inch belly heat as well along with 1ea cserpents v-18 16slot rack,1ea animal plastics 8 tub 32 qt rack this one has 2 rows of 11inch flexwatt back heat,the last and final rack is a 30 slot boamaster rack that uses ARS tubes that are perfect for hatchlings to growouts up to a 1,000 grams it came with back heat but i installed belly heat and can be converted back with ease and no damage to any of them.
thermostats that would be included are listed below
3ea herpstat 1
1ea herpstat 2
1ea herpstat 4
female breeders
most of my females are about to lay or are a month or so away from laying
1 2,000 gram normal that was bread to a leopard spider and spinnerblast gave me 9 eggs today
3ea normal total 2 due in 20 plus days one will produce an orange dream clutch at least i believe she will since thats all i bread to her this year
spotnose she is due in 20 days
spider close to prelay shed
lessar full of eggs
pinstripe producing follicles now
pastel
het genetic stripe full of eggs/purchased from Justin kolbkya
fire
8ball barnhart line black pastel/cinnamon
Het albino full of eggs due real soon

subadult females
2ea 100%pastel het clown females produced by boa barn last summer/one is 1,000 grams already and the 2nd is around 700
super fire female 650 grams
2 ea het pied females also produced by boa barn one is 900 grams the other is 400
orange dream female 300 grams

hatchling
Black pewter 150 grams produced by me

males
orange dream produced by Boa barn
leopard spider
clown
pied
spotnose
lessar
sugar
albino
spinnerblast proven
phantom bought from Ralph Davis himself
super pastel het ghost

Looking to get 13,000. for all of it.I really don't want to ship so if you live near baltimore md or within a reasonable distance i can deliver once a deposit is placed.you can reach me at 410-808-9568 or email me at ktoboll@center100.com
My collection is mite free and clean and have references if needed. I can provide.I take paypal and cash no Trades but might entertain partial trade but most would need to be cash

my loss will be you reward,i will also throw in a home made incubator that was made from a marine grade cooler along with the eggs that dropped today.

Please don't hesitate to make me an offer all i can say is no.

i can provide pics to anyone who is seriously interested.

Thanks karl
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-08-2014, 12:26 PM   #2
houseofexoticpetsaustin
how much is your herpstat 2? to 78721

Old 02-17-2015, 01:49 PM   #3
jennifertarin
message sent about items for sale

Old 02-18-2015, 03:42 PM   #4
xmysterx2000
How much for the lesser full of eggs?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!