Baby gators available July 5th for shipment - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 09:12 PM   #11
Jordan5
hE HAS SOLD THEM ANTS

Old 07-16-2007, 06:06 PM   #12
TheTurtleTracker
Hello,
I would like to purchase one of tyour baby gators. If you still have any then please e-mail me at halfequine@gmail.com

-Thank You

Old 07-16-2007, 06:48 PM   #13
RaccoonRiverReptiles
SORRY GUYS SOLD!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2007, 10:59 PM   #14
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaccoonRiverReptiles
SORRY GUYS SOLD!!!

lol...That still wont stop 'em .

Old 07-30-2007, 05:33 PM   #15
Jayf_2009
How many do u have left?How big are they? How much would it cost to ship to missouri?

and if you dont mind can you send me pics to fields_jimmy_09@yahoo.com

Old 07-30-2007, 05:58 PM   #16
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayf_2009
How many do u have left?How big are they? How much would it cost to ship to missouri?

and if you dont mind can you send me pics to fields_jimmy_09@yahoo.com
Call me silly, but I generally interpret "SORRY GUYS SOLD!!!" to mean that there are exactly zero left.

Seriously James, you need to pay attention to the ads that you're replying to and needlessly bumping to the top. First it was an add that's almost a year old, and now it's an ad where the seller explicitly stated that the animals were all sold.

Old 07-30-2007, 06:08 PM   #17
Jayf_2009
I mean i was just askin and who are you??????? I can ask whatever i want you dumbass

Old 07-30-2007, 07:25 PM   #18
hhmoore
He happens to be one of the site moderators.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:39 PM   #19
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayf_2009
I mean i was just askin and who are you??????? I can ask whatever i want you dumbass
First of all, I suggest you lose the attitude. Read the rules and abide by them. They aren't that complicated.

Second of all, I suggest you learn to comprehend what you read and to pay attention to detail. That way you'll stop wasting other people's time by bumping old ads and ads where animals have already been sold. In short, take that extra three seconds to glance at the date of the ad, and pay attention to those subtle details, such as the seller stating emphatically that the animals have been sold.

Thirdly, you may want to reconsider your desire to own an American alligator. A question such as "are these dwarfs or regular american gators?" would indicate that you are ill prepared to take on the responsibility of caring for an American alligator. The tenor of your posts seems to indicate that you're more drawn to crocodilians for the "cool" factor, and have not given any serious consideration to what owning one actually entails.

Old 07-30-2007, 11:08 PM   #20
RaccoonRiverReptiles
Ken, sorry for all the problems this ad caused. I sold the 2 i had. I use them for educational shows and sell them to RESPONDSIBLE and qualified individuals. This was the last year for it as Iowa just passed a dangerous animal law that forbids crocodilians, burms, retics, etc, crap law but i have to abide. So if this link can be deleted i would appreciate it. Sorry for the problems this cause and hope that some of these guys come to there senses. Sincerely Jason Kirtley And BTW being cool by owning such an awesome species as an american alligator doen't feed or care for it when it grows beyond urban management.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread