Dave McGowen - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
johnmarker
Dave McGowen - Good Guy

The last thread that I found on Dave was about a year old, so I figured that I would start another one.

I purchased a pair of female IJ Carpets from Dave and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. The pair was honestly represented and shipping was exceptionally quick. I am very pleased that I was able to do business with Dave.

I would recommend Dave to anyone interested in purchasing from him.

John Marker

Old 09-18-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
Suncoast Herpetological
It has been several years since I dealt with David but the transaction went well and I would definitely recommend him.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
whimpyguns
i recently purchased a couple of snakes from dave, a female splotched sinaloan and a female 100% het albino ball python. both arrived healthy and looking great. i have had them for several months now and they are feeding awesome and growing like weeds. they are both awesome snakes. the transaction went very well. AAA+++
thanx dave

mike mcmullen

Old 05-28-2016, 10:28 PM   #4
Gotagecko
I recently purchased a butter male ball python from Dave. The snake is healthy, at the proper weight, eats well, and has a very nice, friendly personality. Dave was great about answering my questions. I'm really enjoying the ball python, and I would recommend Dave to other people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!