Bad Guy Gastro 3003 (PLEASE BUYERS BEWARE) !!! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-25-2016, 03:11 PM   #91
Gastro3003
Thanks You Mistyck...All makes sense now

You obviously are a highly intelligent person

Back to the operating room

Be well

Old 05-25-2016, 03:18 PM   #92
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
Thanks You Mistyck...All makes sense now

You obviously are a highly intelligent person

Back to the operating room

Be well
You keep digging that hole you're sitting in sir. I'm sure it's nice and cozy in there. (BTW, I couldn't give a rat's meow if you're a doctor, or a janitor at the local gas station. Your attitude and the way you're portraying yourself STINK! Antagonistic much? I can play that game too...Probably a whole lot better than you can.) Heaven forbid if one of your patients ever has an issue with you. You probably make them feel like everything is their fault too.

Old 05-25-2016, 03:23 PM   #93
TortsRUs-ADAM
I'm sure we can all tell what is going on here! It's plain and simple, he refunded me $25 of the full purchase amount of $927 and sent me a payment $475 as GOODS AND SERVICES!

Why would you make it look like the $475 was either being sent as GOODS/SERCIVES? You knew how to refund me $25 using the correct "REFUND" method but you choose to send the $475 as a payment.

All this doesn't add up to me🤔🤔🤔

Old 05-25-2016, 03:35 PM   #94
Gastro3003
I couldnt get "refund" to work properly on my shitty mobile in the hospital ( Paypal APP) .. ..so I just sent u the money.......Not as complicated or deviant as you think...

It was in two parts... since I had 25 on my CC and the rest on Paypal credit .. I coulndt think of any other way to do it....

Also not a "PLOT" !!!!!!!

if you would have waited 10 secs you would have had all your $4 a long time ago ...

Now I am truly done

Have a gallbladder to remove

bye

Old 05-25-2016, 03:41 PM   #95
TortsRUs-ADAM
I just pulled this up from the PayPal dispute claim. I have should have thought of this early in my defense, lol.

Seller claims I'm claiming a full amount refund of $927 and he says I'll be making out $500 if he sends me the refund, lol. This is all a lie, as you can see below when I contacted PayPal I told them the truth and nothing but the truth.

Status

Our records indicate that you received a $475.00 USD refund from the seller on May 18, 2016. If you have resolved this claim with the seller, you can cancel this claim.

What happens next

We'll contact you with any developments or if we require additional information from you by .

If you've resolved this problem, you can cancel this claim<input type="submit" name="cancel_complaint.x" value="cancel this claim " class="transparentButton" alt=""> at any time.

Supporting documents

Files (0)

You haven't submitted any files.

Faxes (0)

You haven't submitted any faxes.

View dispute comments

5/18/2016 13:16 PDT - Buyer: The item is no longer available. I just want all my money back.I am partially refunded 25 USD.I received a payment amounting 460.92 USD 7DT97402WU059943H . The seller actually sent 475 USD but since the seller used commercial payment, I wasn't able to get the full amount due to the fees amounting 14.08 USD.The refund amount that bI'm still waiting is 441.08 USD.
View case history

May 18, 2016 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
May 18, 2016 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
May 18, 2016 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
May 18, 2016 - Buyer: Complaint Case filed
Back to Resolution Center

Please provide as much information as you can:

Unauthorized issue: Attach proof of delivery, signed sales receipt or purchase order.
Item Not Received (non-receipt) issue: Attach proof of delivery, signed sales receipt, or pickup confirmation.
Not as Described (merchandise) issue: Attach your refund policy or provide proof of exchange.

Old 05-25-2016, 05:32 PM   #96
Mistyck
Quote:
if you would have waited 10 secs you would have had all your $4 a long time ago ...

Now I am truly done
You've said that before...

Quote:

bye
A busy person doesn't have time to say they're busy...

Old 05-25-2016, 05:38 PM   #97
Lucille
Quote:

Amazing what they can do these days. They must have a computer set up in the surgery suite and it must be tuned in to Fauna

Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 05-25-2016 04:01 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Gastro 3003 (PLEASE BUYERS BEWARE) !!!

Old 05-25-2016, 05:47 PM   #98
TortsRUs-ADAM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Amazing what they can do these days. They must have a computer set up in the surgery suite and it must be tuned in to Fauna

Send Message User Lists

Old 05-26-2016, 10:51 AM   #99
kytuan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

Send Message User Lists
lol😂😂😂

Old 05-26-2016, 12:42 PM   #100
EdwardK
Its pretty clear he didn't bother to read the TOS for paypal as he also included the demand for the additional 3% or to use the friend/relative option to try and avoid the fees.

The PayPal TOS clearly includes the following

Quote:
4.5 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.
So he should count himself lucky if after all of this he isn't suspended for a time.

some comments

Ed

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!