Bad Guy Longer Look Inside Reptiles by Mack, from PETA - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-26-2016, 08:56 PM   #11
BeauBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinH View Post
That doesn’t sound very neutral! This video was posted to give people who posed questions about PETA’s investigation the opportunity to see additional footage. Some of it has been posted previously, some of it hasn’t. For more information, see the feature here:http://investigations.peta.org/repti...ffer-petsmart/
If you posted this for the benefit of people who "posed questions about PETA's investigation", then why didn't you post this where those questions were asked? Why create a new thread?

LUCKY FOR YOU! There ARE still people here that have questions! Just not any that your video can answer...and I find PETA's goals to be the antithesis of my own beliefs.....js.

~Beau

Old 05-26-2016, 09:33 PM   #12
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Colin
I do not for one second believe that you have come here to be helpful to our community. Go peddle your PETA agenda elsewhere.
Lucille,
I agree 110%!

PeopleEatingTastyAnimals

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-26-2016, 10:01 PM   #13
Robert Walker
"Skeptical about PETA? Have a look at this additional video."

5 Minutes, worth watching:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFF6FFCASII

https://www.petakillsanimals.com/

Old 05-27-2016, 12:30 AM   #14
snakesareawesome
"PETA investigation" eh, isn't that kind of like the KKK investigating racial issues... what conclusion do you think they'll come to 100% of the time? Besides the fact that they planted the employees to begin with and will be lucky if they don't end up getting sued.

Old 05-27-2016, 01:35 AM   #15
AF Exotics
People for The Ethical Termination of Animals .
Sounds more of an accurate acronym to describe their methods. I guess their level of intelligence is superior and they decide what "ethical" means . Yeah ,sure .

Old 05-27-2016, 09:09 AM   #16
Reptiles By Mack
Dear fellow reptile lovers and breeders,

We thank you for your support and wanted to remind you of our open door policy.

"We have an open door policy for all of our wholesale customers and various other industry professionals where they may arrive for a full tour during business hours, unannounced. Many of our wholesale customers perform announced and unannounced inspections of our facility several times a year. We have nothing to hide and always receive outstanding feedback from those who see how we really take care of our animals and the standards that we maintain."

Sincerely,

Reptiles by Mack

Old 05-27-2016, 11:38 AM   #17
Robert Walker
Attached Images

Old 05-27-2016, 12:20 PM   #18
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
IMO~ PETA and their supporters should ALL ROT in HELL for their lies, & demonic ways!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-27-2016, 12:35 PM   #19
Craig Wyatt
I just would like to say I deeply regret posting the original video a while back here on fauna. All that it did was ad attention. I was just so blown away at the moment. Since then I have educated myself a bit on PETA. I've never seen an animal organization so against animals before. There lies, cover ups, deception and spins are just disgusting.
I've been thinking about this since I initially posted and like I said I deeply regret doing it.
I would think only devil worshipers would support an organization such as PETA.
Atleast these few threads are here on fauna to open up people's eyes. That would be the one thing good that has come out of this situation.

Old 05-27-2016, 01:03 PM   #20
cool cat
Peta

Lets start off by saying that members of Peta and other animal rights groups have been investigated and arrested for ARSON . ATTEMPTED MURDER , breaking and entering , destruction of property And various other criminal activity .

That being said they euthanized 84 % of the rescued animals , and turned loose ranch mink that succumbed to STARVATION , PREDATION , KILLED BY CARS , HYPOTHERMIA AND DISEASE to mention a few . I believe it was almost 90 % of the mink let go died by these causes the very day they were let FREE .

These people hold no creditability with me whatsoever , they are liars and lawbreakers who should be in prison , YOU THINK THEY HOLD ANIMAL WELFARE NEAR AND DEAR , YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!