NEW MORPH dragon and am looking for anything like it......... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
Afford@ble Exotic$
NEW MORPH dragon and am looking for anything like it.........

So I have this very unique pattern and creme color dragon that I believe is the next big thing in dragon morphs.I have had a few GREAT offers on him and have been assured by some big name breeders that they havent seen anything like him. I am already eyeing what females I am gonna put him to and work on proving him out. In the mean time I want to see if anyone has anything similar in their collection.Also,I have a couple names in mind but would like to hear some ideas. You can email me pics and or ideas to jon_jones07@hotmail.com or text me at 603-866-1199.

thanks,
Jonathan Jones
Affordable Exotics
www.affordableexotics.biz
Attached Images

Old 01-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Are the orange feet a visual indicator of your new morph?

This is better suited for the discussion forum.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #3
morbidangel
Wow, that is a crazy looking dragon. Absoutly amazing.

Old 01-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #4
Bill T
Did you hatch it

Old 01-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #5
Brandon Roesler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Are the orange feet a visual indicator of your new morph?

This is better suited for the discussion forum.
Ed, I'd lay 10 to 1 odds that the red feet are from colored sand. I THINK he is referring to the tiger stripes... I think. It is a nice tiger but I wouldn't call it a "New Morph"... I'd call it what it is, a tiger.

Old 01-27-2012, 11:20 AM   #6
AbsoluteApril
Please take the discussion to the discussion forums. Jonathan, I sent you a PM to clarify if this is a WANTED ad

edit 2/3- moving this to the discussion forum due to your lack of response to my inquiry

Old 01-29-2012, 01:55 AM   #7
blitzbeard55
New Morph

Very cool looking dragon. I agree that it is a tiger, but its the first one I've seen where the white tigers off, especially from the unique diamond shapes along the spine. Would be great to prove it and breed some color into that pattern.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!