For Sale Green Tree Python For Sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 06-21-2014, 11:51 PM   #1
Entities19
Arrow Green Tree Python For Sale!

I purchased a GTP a few months ago and didn't know what I was getting myself into. I was told she was a female from the person I bought her from. She is aggressive but I was told that was a normal thing for the species and that it would go away with removable perches? I am looking to sell her because I don't want to cause any harm. She is healthy and I feed her once a month. I am trying to sell her for her own safety, please contact me. Asking $300
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2014, 07:15 PM   #2
David7734
It is beautiful. It is probably aggressive because they need to be fed every 7 to 10 days not once a month. They are very good pets and the aggression will stop if they are well fed.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:25 PM   #3
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by David7734 View Post
It is beautiful. It is probably aggressive because they need to be fed every 7 to 10 days not once a month. They are very good pets and the aggression will stop if they are well fed.
A GTP of that size should not fed anymore frequent than every 12 days, every month is acceptable, but maybe not prefered as she looks like a big girl and she should be on mice. My largest biak gal eats twice a month on large adult mice.

Old 09-12-2014, 12:37 PM   #4
mrmotley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entities19 View Post
I purchased a GTP a few months ago and didn't know what I was getting myself into. I was told she was a female from the person I bought her from. She is aggressive but I was told that was a normal thing for the species and that it would go away with removable perches? I am looking to sell her because I don't want to cause any harm. She is healthy and I feed her once a month. I am trying to sell her for her own safety, please contact me. Asking $300
do u know what type she is ..?

Old 09-12-2014, 05:18 PM   #5
gafights
I might be able to take her off your hands. Do you know the locale by chance and what size is she and her age? Thanks. Also will you ship her.

Old 09-12-2014, 10:03 PM   #6
EmeraldBoid
Everyone here realizes this a nearly 3 month old post and the OP has not been on on quite awhile right?

Also, looks to be an Aru...big one though.

Old 09-22-2014, 10:36 PM   #7
cowgila1
Beautiful Snake

Is this snake still available. Was this snake probed and how many scales deep?

Old 10-01-2014, 10:40 AM   #8
David7734
Are you positive it's a female? And is she still available?

Old 10-01-2014, 10:41 AM   #9
David7734
Also if she is still available do you ship?

Old 10-01-2014, 05:43 PM   #10
clearvisionreptiles
Im not interested but i would like to thank you for being a responsible keeper in the community and knowing when your in too deep. If you want a snake similar to a gtp get a carpet python but do your reaserch they are generally calmer and not as sensitive to their enviorment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arboreal, female, green tree python, gtp, snake