I've been saved..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:43 AM   #1
DAND
I've been saved.....

...and I'm gonna be rich!

I usually receive one of these a week but this is a new one for me:

REFORM CHURCH OF GOD
23 Church Crescent
Abidjan, Cote d ivoire
Phone Number +22508555755

Dearest One,

I know that my message will come to you as a surprise since I dont know you in person or met with you before, but I am of the believe that God would use you to come to my help.I am Ange Kokou , 18yrs a Medical Student undergraduate, from Cote d' Ivoire,the only child of Late Mr Alim Kokou.who was murdered alongside my mother and only brother last year by rebels. I am Presently in an orphanage because of wickedness of uncle's and relatives.

Before his death he had a domicilary account here, up to the tune of (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars) . Please I need your assistance to get this money tranferred to you for my education, investment and to be my guardian before my uncles will get hold of me and the money. I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to you. As you will help me to travel and to complete my studies.
I am willing to offer you rea sonable percentage from the total money as compensation for your effort. May God touch your heart and use you to bring back happiness and joy in my life.
Your Sincerely
Ange Kokou.

If I can find the time I may just have to reply and play along for a while. Or maybe I should call collect.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
TheFragginDragon
Halleighlua!!!!

Old 05-01-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
sschind
Maybe it's just me but somehow I don't see a citizen of the Ivory Coast using the phrase "up to the tune of..."

On the other hand, he did say he was a Med student. Maybe he has picked up a few Western customs.

I'm very happy for you though.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
DAND
An 18 year old Med student living in an Orphanage.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:56 AM   #5
Lucille
I would love to see you play it out and make them think they've hooked you.

Old 05-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #6
Shadera
I think that one's the funniest of all of them I've seen.

Quote:
May God touch your heart and use you to bring back happiness and joy in my life.
Selfish much? What about David's happiness and joy?

Stay away from the altar boys.

Old 05-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #7
lpcad
Dave, I hope you play along for a little while. That is just too funny!

Old 05-02-2009, 09:43 AM   #8
DAND
E-mail sent

Old 05-03-2009, 05:27 AM   #9
DAND
I got a reply...

Oh, and it's not a "he" it's a "she". Pic was attached.

davecg@hotmail.com wrote:

Dear Ange,

Oh my, I am sorry to hear of your situation. By all means if I can be of any assistance please let me know what you need me to do. Forward me whatever documents are needed and I will return them as quickly as I can.

Dave

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your response and i thank almighty God for making me to know you.I have contacted you with trust and i hope you will not betray me at last when the money gets to you. what i have to told you is the truth and nothing but the truth,it is true that this world is full of dishonest and decietfull people but there are still good ones out there, i prayed before, i have come to you with a sincere heart and i must let you know that this is not a childs play,i need your full co-operation.

I want you to give me your full assurance that you will not deny me of this fund when it finally gets into your care, i also want you to be honest and sincere. I also want us to use this words, LOVE, HONEST, SINCERITY, MUTUAL TRUST AND UNDERSTANDING to be the foundation of this relationship as this will help us to have a solid and strong relationship as God permits.

I also want you to keep this transaction highly confidential from people till the funds gets to you for some security reasons as this money is my last hope in life and We must have to work in truth and honesty and understanding and have absolute confidence in each other.I would want you to know that immediately you assist me to claim the said fund from the bank on my behalf,

I shall be coming over to your country for the disbursement of the funds and you will guide me on how to invest the money in a profitable investment which you will stand as my caretaker.I have request you to also send me your occupation,too because I will need some of these details to process some documents in your name as co-beneficiary to the said fund to enable you claim this money on my behalf.

I am presently hiding in a church guest home were people cannot trace me easily and my feeding is just by charity help and is not my pressing problem now. I need this money to be transferred so that I can be able to have a new life altogether. Im assuring you that any help you render to me will be much appreciated by me. This is my inheritance but the problem is that i am not up to 25years of age that my late father stated that i will be elagible to use the,

i have never told anyone about this but you. My father further stated on the clause whereby i need to make use of the fund that i should look for a foreigner that is trustworthy to assist me.I have suffered a lot since my father died. I dont have any body to look after me, but I have some heartless and wicked relations who want to kill me too and have the money to enrich them.

That is why I don't want to have the money invested here or to leave here any more.I contacted you to help and make sure that this money will be smoothly transferred into your bank account,you will also help to source for a nice investment where you will invest and manage the money for me. You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies.

I have attached in this email my photo and i will be sending in my next mail the bank documents and Agreement which my late father used in depositing the money in the bank as soon as I hear from you. He warned me that I can only hand over these documents to someone I trust fully and who will assist me get the money and myself out of Cote D'Ivoire.

With due respect as I earlier mentioned, I would like to get some of your personal information and guarantee. I will notify the bank director about you as a credible person that will be helping me after which i will get back to you. You have to keep this confidential and no other person no one should know about this because if people that killed my parents hears of it I am finished, until the money is transferred to you and you bring me up to your country.

I will be very glad if you can come down here in my country Cote d Ivoire if possible, to see things yourself, because seeing is believing and also afford us the opportunity to see each other physically.I am waiting for your urgent response call me +22508555755.

Love from
Ange kokou

Old 05-03-2009, 06:57 AM   #10
norsmis
Tell her to send you some nude shots holding a newspaper just to be certain its her!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!