MARTYMADE Enclosures - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 03-30-2005, 10:16 PM   #1
fschburg
MARTYMADE Enclosures

Hi All - I saw some enclosures at a a herp store recently, they were called MARTYMADE, or maybe that was the company name. Anyone know anything about them ? They looked great and I am interested in getting a couple, but the herpstore sold the two they had. Has anyone seen these advertised online ? Thanks - Frank

Old 03-30-2005, 11:18 PM   #2
evansnakes
They are made by Marty Bates. He has been making top quality cages for over 15 years now. You can find a bunch for sale at Savanna Reptiel and Fish on Middlebelt at 7 mile and at Tropical Fish Pond in Royal Oak on Woodward avenue just north of 13 1/2 mile rd. Marty does not sell direct to consumers or on the net just to pet shops.

Old 03-31-2005, 08:05 AM   #3
fschburg
Thanks Evan

Old 08-12-2007, 10:43 PM   #4
donny039
Marty

I have seen these enclosures and they are VERY HIGH QUALITY, nice!!

Anyone have Marty's contact info? I am a old friend

Old 11-19-2007, 07:39 PM   #5
Cjacques
Marty does sell to the public and always has a large display at the Taylor, Michigan reptile show the second sat. of every month.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:01 PM   #6
TannersPythons
When you say at seven mile... do you mean like key west?

Old 05-19-2009, 10:52 AM   #7
Alain_S
Hello,

Like Cjacques mention, the best way to contact Marty is to go at the Taylor Michigan Reptile every second Saturday of every month. You will see a larger collection of his cages and made special order. The next show is June 13th.

http://www.michiganreptileshow.com/

Last year one of his friends brings few cages at the National Reptile Breeder Expo at Dayton Beach (Florida). I can ask Marty if he is going to do the same this year.

Old 05-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #8
Beast Master
I have one (for sale) and it is really nice, top quality craftsmanship throughout. Very easy entry and access for cleaning. Word of note though, Marty will not ship them, so you have to buy them directly from him.

Mine is 36x18x12".

Hope this helps.

Old 08-01-2009, 03:55 PM   #9
Goanna
I just picked up a 29 Gallon MartyMade enclosure and it is great. I plan on doing a planted semi/aquatic setup in it, as they said it is water tight up to the sliding glass frame. I may even drill it and do a canister filter to really hide all the plumbing .

Old 08-03-2009, 06:07 PM   #10
ABTbreeder
they are AMAZING he is my uncles friend and i talk to him once and a great while but they are REALLY good cages

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!