Bad Guy Reptile Addicts / Fred Kick - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2011, 02:36 PM   #31
Nivea987
She said if you read that she doesnt wanna drive 30 min because this is the ONLY snake she has. Then if you continue to read says she will not be purchasing anymore for at least six months for the safety of her other snakes. Just need to read all inserts specifically oct. 24th and nov. 2nd. All I was asking is did she tell him this just to deter him or to try and avoid the credit situation, but of course someone has to go and think there was any blame being pushed on anybody. You read way to far into a simple question. At no point did I say 'It your fault' in anyway at all.

Old 11-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #32
Nivea987
'It's your fault' correction forgot the apostrophy S.

Old 11-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #33
gsrept
well you need to say thats why you were asking the question.sorry people can not read your mind, looked to me how you wrote it you were attacking her and i was not the only one who thought that.

Old 11-20-2011, 03:01 PM   #34
Nivea987
Thats the problem with internet. You can never decifer a person attitude or demeanor. Anyways the question was directed at the op so it doesnt concern anyone else to begin with. No worries. I hold no ill will towards anybody. Not worth my time. Lifes to short to worry about what others think or say about you. Have a great thanksgiving to all!

Old 11-20-2011, 03:12 PM   #35
Mike Schultz
I'm not going to get into who was right or wrong here.

But you were offered credit for the sick animal, and you refused that. Usually when I'm going to buy something, I ask beforehand what kind of guarantees the seller offers and what they can do for me if it does turn out that something is wrong on their end. It seems you waited to find out until you had a problem, and then you didn't like what you heard.

Sometimes the guarantee is awesome (full refunds, apologies, etc) and sometimes it's simply "you look at it, see for yourself it's in a condition good enough to want to buy it, and it's yours." I always find out BEFORE I make a purchase though, so that I'm not surprised when I find out the company's terms and conditions once I already have a problem that needs to be resolved. I've bought animals from both small time breeders and big wholesalers, and both have their own pros and cons, and I accept that when I buy an animal from a wholesaler there is slightly more risk than buying from a breeder who has bred and raised every one of his animals.

I'm sorry your snake was sick but you really should have asked about the terms before you bought the animal so that there would be no problem now.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:16 PM   #36
bullies&balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
I'm not going to get into who was right or wrong here.

But you were offered credit for the sick animal, and you refused that. Usually when I'm going to buy something, I ask beforehand what kind of guarantees the seller offers and what they can do for me if it does turn out that something is wrong on their end. It seems you waited to find out until you had a problem, and then you didn't like what you heard.

Sometimes the guarantee is awesome (full refunds, apologies, etc) and sometimes it's simply "you look at it, see for yourself it's in a condition good enough to want to buy it, and it's yours." I always find out BEFORE I make a purchase though, so that I'm not surprised when I find out the company's terms and conditions once I already have a problem that needs to be resolved. I've bought animals from both small time breeders and big wholesalers, and both have their own pros and cons, and I accept that when I buy an animal from a wholesaler there is slightly more risk than buying from a breeder who has bred and raised every one of his animals.

I'm sorry your snake was sick but you really should have asked about the terms before you bought the animal so that there would be no problem now.

Right there is the whole problem. All these big suppliers and flippers, and breeders just want you to take another one off the rack. If you gave me a piece of TRASH like the one the OP got, there is no way in Hell I'd take another animal. Not to mention, the seller is also accountable for all the vet bills associated with the animal they PAWNED off. Lets NOT forget that the WHOLESALER in question, also breeds an in this case was dealing with an individual on a single animal purchase. Just shows how sucky there CS is. they are used to blaming death,disease and junk on trashy imports and the "acceptable lose" on wholesale.

ps. english teacher. "freekin" is a play on words instead of the f-bomb. thanks for the sc leason.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #37
Nivea987
Your welcome. Comes with the territory. My mom was an english teacher.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #38
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
I don't believe the point of the thread was to complain about the seller's retail return/exchange policies. I believe the point was that the seller SELLS SICK ANIMALS and once the sale is made, has no remorse for doing so. That snake had far more serious problems than stuck eyecaps...let's not lose sight of that fact, please.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #39
Nivea987
Its ashame this is happening so often lately. I've resorted to only dealing with close friends and zoo stock. Can't hardly trust anybody anymore.

Old 11-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #40
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrept View Post
well you need to say thats why you were asking the question.sorry people can not read your mind, looked to me how you wrote it you were attacking her and i was not the only one who thought that.
I was wondering why the op lied to him about that too. I think the seller is at fault 100% but I found that odd. Just asking a question doesn't mean you're attacking anyone. I hope the op gets a refund but I wouldn't count on it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!