Kieth Cantore Scam Artist! Please help! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-09-2006, 03:32 PM   #51
Lee Watson
You are lying Michael. I did give you all the info. If you threw it away or something, I will give it to you again. send me an E-mail and I will send it to you. Also I would be very careful about your threats to people. I don't believe you have anything but a civil action. I would bet money your attorney already told you that. (if you have an attorney) Slander is a serious word.
Lee Watson

Old 07-09-2006, 03:48 PM   #52
kmurphy
Quote:
Oh. By the way. I never received any kind of address from Lee Watson as to send Keith a letter.
This thread isn't about Lee Watson, and he doesn't owe you jack. If you started demanding something of me, as if I had to do this or that for you, I would go tell you to pound sand. Just because someone has information you want doesn't obligate them to give it to you. If they do that's fine, but if they don't then you have to respect that; and find another way.

Kevin

Old 07-09-2006, 04:31 PM   #53
dumje
This falls under federal...simply because it is internet and cross state lines...I sat on a federal grand jury for a year and a half...we know what constitutes federal violations...once again thanks to all that have helped.

Old 07-09-2006, 07:23 PM   #54
dumje
Lee Watson. Also, please do not call me a liar here. Try to turn things around. I loved the way you said we are hearing only one side to the story. The simple fact is Keith was not happy with the tortoise. I am sure he knew that he was going away to prison, and by his own doing called his credit card company to make this false chargeback. Knowing that, why didn't he just ship the tortoise back? You do not need anyone's permission to do that. He had every intention of keeping the animal and getting his money back for it.

Old 07-09-2006, 07:32 PM   #55
Chameleon Company
What is the status of the other $1000 which was paid ? Also, I understand that you indicated to Keith that if he was not satisfied, to ship the animal back for a refund. Did he agree to this, or did he want his $1000, on top of his ability to stop payment on the other $3800, before he would ship ? Or did it not get worked out beyond where it is now when he went to the hoosegow ?

Old 07-09-2006, 08:10 PM   #56
Wraith
Lee mentioned jurassik pets in an earlier post.... I'm trying to figure out how Joe fits into this? Michael posts his ads on kingsnake under the name of Herpfauna Plus and Joe posts his ads either as Joe or as Jurassik Pets.

Quote:
I can be reached (305)788-0340.
The phone number Michael gave in the first post of the thread isn't the same as used in Michael's KS ads nor is it the one belonging to his partner (according to their website: http://snake33015.tripod.com/contacts.htm).

Does the tortoise actually belong to Michael or Jurassik Pets?

Adrian

Old 07-09-2006, 11:53 PM   #57
dumje
Yes Jim. I never heard anything from Keith. He just disappeared. I am not sure when he went to prison. The chargeback I can tell you was posted in March. This is when I was notified by Paypal. As I tried to contact him his cell phone was disconnected he was not answering his e-mail. And he must have given me a bum address because I sent a letter to the address that I shipped the tortoise to and never heard anything. In fact, I just recently did a search of the address that I shipped out the tortoise to and a different name appears as the owner of the house. I did however check him out with paypal before accepting a payment from him and he was a verified paypal user in good standing at the time. As far as the $1000 difference. I have already given that in a retainer to my lawyer. I am trying to avoid occuring further expense but it looks like that will not be possible. But I just have such a bad tasted as to how he planned this whole thing. I am not trying to threaten anyone if I have come across that way I apologize. I am just frustrated. But seriously, I felt that his parents would appreciate my contact. I truly do not want to take this whole thing to the next level if it can be avoided, but I will if I have too. I was hoping to get some help here and I have. The times I talked with Keith he seemed to be a good guy but by his actions I am sorry to say have changed my opinion. All I want is my money back or to get my animal back! Please let me know if you here of anything. Thanks.

Old 07-10-2006, 12:11 AM   #58
dumje
Wraith, I want to address your question. Joe was my 50/50 partner in this deal at the time. I have been dealing with tortoises a while myself and can tell you the animal was an Aldabra. Joe's paypal account was used to accept the payment from Keith. So, Joe is battling with Paypal but we both are sharing the financial loss here that's all.

Old 07-10-2006, 01:23 AM   #59
coldjoes_boas
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumje
Joe's paypal account was used to accept the payment from Keith
[/quote]I sent a letter to the address that I shipped the tortoise to[/quote]

It sound like, after he was locked up he didn’t pay his credit card bill or any bills and the credit card company wanted “got “there money back and if you partners used his Paypal account to collect the payment and you shipped the tortoise, Paypal will not cover your losses because your partner has no proof of delivery under his name. Well I still hope everything work out for you.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:29 AM   #60
dumje
Thanks Joseph. We have proof of delivery through both e-mail confirmation and DHL. That was never the issue. Keith told his credit card company and Paypal the item "was not as described." Paypal or the credit card company don't care about any proof you have as we had it all! We even pleaded that we did not have our animal back. They still gave him a refund! Just don't want any of you guys accepting credit cards through Paypal. They claim that you are protected but you are not! Thanks for the post.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!