Kieth Cantore Scam Artist! Please help! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2010, 11:33 PM   #71
Amelanistic Orca
Seconding that Diem...

Old 10-04-2010, 12:11 AM   #72
rcpreis3
Looks like we need to see some evidence, and Keith u need to type atleast half way legibal. So if both of u have these communications between each other and pics of the torts then put them up here

Old 10-04-2010, 02:17 AM   #73
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
Looks like we need to see some evidence, and Keith u need to type atleast half way legibal. So if both of u have these communications between each other and pics of the torts then put them up here
legible

Old 10-04-2010, 03:06 AM   #74
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymoore View Post
legible
HA! Thx. But atleast u could tell what it was. So my point remains valid

Old 10-06-2010, 09:23 AM   #75
bobtard
Why would you make a deal for for $10,000 right before you were being sent to prison?

Old 02-05-2011, 10:12 PM   #76
albinocollector
reply to why would I make a deal before I went to prison

why not thats my hobby turtles and torts do you think I should just stop my life because of prison ? I sold exotics and raised them and had family that cared for them while I was gone and money to do all of the above what is it any of your concern ? and the plan was to sell the imperfect one and keep the perfect one till I found out it was a Galop !!! worry about your own reasoning thats not why where here to wonder why i bought something at what time !!! its to put a scum out there that screws people !!! I have sold thousands of high end turtles and torts across the country and a bigger selection then most people and have had maybe 2 complaints and this one is a scam so theres no question on my end I can assure you I dont need to scam !!! i didnt go to prison for scamming !! i went for firearm charges I have a good reputaion in the turtle trade !!!! and always will if i ever had a complaint wich I had maybe 2 legit ones i made them right or did a return !!

Old 09-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #77
Mac's Morphs
I have done about a dozen deals with Keith over the last year and a half or two years and have never had a single problem. Each deal was a minium of $1000 and some were $3000 and up so I have spent a ton of money and never a single problem. We even chat on the phone once a week or so just to see whats going on, he is a good person and I would never second think about doing more deals with him. I have recommended him to a ton of people as well

Old 12-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #78
albinocollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
pics of the Aldabra with pyrimiding and the Galop Joe I sent with No notchal Scute and snub nose proving its a Galop and letter Joe sent me to the prison Joe new where I was the hole tim I told him in 2005 when I made the Purchase
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #79
albinocollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumje View Post
Hello everyone. I need you guys help on this one badly! I sold an Aldabra(20 inches) to a Mr. Kieth Cantore from Monee, IL. back in October of 05. He paid me $3,800 from his credit card through Paypal. In March of this year he filed a chargeback with his credit card company. The credit card company told paypal they were refunding he money to Mr. Cantore. Mr. Kieth Cantore has disconnected his phone, ignored my letters and e-mails. I am asking for the BOI's members help on this one! If anyone has family's correct address or phone number I would greatly appreciate it. I am sure they do not know what is going on. Mr. Kieth Cantore has deceided to either keep or sell my Aldabra and has now received a refund for it as well. I have filed a complaint with the FBI internet fraud dept., Kingsnake, and have a civil attorney involved. This guy needs to be stopped and I do not want anyone to go through what I am going through. I can be reached (305)788-0340. Your responses and information can be kept anonymous. Just call me. Thanks!
You never sold me Anything DUMJE/Michael enriquez JOE I did and here all the info on that where he also claims there HIS pets not yours !!
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #80
albinocollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumje View Post
Oh by the way. PayPal suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks! You should never accept a credit card payment through paypal. I mean the way it was explained to me. Anyone can order an expensive animal or item via the internet use Paypal and pay with a credit card. Receive the item. Keep that item or sell it. Call your credit card company and dispute it. Then get your money back! My advice is when you sell an animal get a wire transfer or money order or cashier's check. Wait until the funds are available and then ship. Unfortuneately, not everyone plays fair!
DUMJE sounds like if you where a 3rd Party you where Scammed also BY JOE I I was never informed of a 3rd Party as the Letter reads Joes Pets not yours !!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!