Kieth Cantore Scam Artist! Please help! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2013, 05:50 PM   #81
albinocollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad119 View Post
Sounds like Keith should make room for some family joining him possibly. Definitely follow through on prosecution. At least you do have some names and info to pass along and get things rolling. You will be amazed when others, with differeing titles and terms of address, talk to the same people you have already and are able to reveal further information.
The 2 hand written notes are the Info joe I gave me to send $$ to for the torts I hope he enjoys the Evidence as Much as I do posting it !!!!!!!!!! May have takin Me years to have the time to find it all since I had few moves but as I did I made sureto save it all in same spot to do this one day !! Your welcome Joe I for you and your " Partner DUMJE Michael Enriquez " posting a LIe about Me I proved My case finally dug out all the evidence !!
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #82
nickolasanastasiou
Keith, please provide a clear photo of the face of the one said to be a Galapagos tortoise. The presence or absence of a nuchal scute is not relevant, as there is a small percentage of Aldabra tortoises which lack a nuchal scute. The face, if shown clearly, will be a very reliable indicator.

Old 12-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #83
albinocollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Keith, please provide a clear photo of the face of the one said to be a Galapagos tortoise. The presence or absence of a nuchal scute is not relevant, as there is a small percentage of Aldabra tortoises which lack a nuchal scute. The face, if shown clearly, will be a very reliable indicator.
Yes I know that but I do not have this tortoise JOE I got it back in I think 2007 I will have to see if I have better pics somewhere Its Certain a Galop I know the diffrence between the 2 the Face is clearly diffrent then its Aldab cousin in the pic I noticed it right when i got them the nose and the scute and called Joe that what started the hole issue . He then ignored me and never emailed back or called or answered calls . I will try and find clear pics if possible

Old 12-14-2013, 09:55 PM   #84
nickolasanastasiou
I hope you are able to find some.

The first photo has the slope/taper commonly seen in Aldabra tortoises, but the second/third photo you provided appears to show the face typical of a Galapagos tortoise. Blurriness or lens/cage-front dirtiness is throwing the clarity out of whack. The scute does not matter nearly as much.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:18 PM   #85
albinocollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
I hope you are able to find some.

The first photo has the slope/taper commonly seen in Aldabra tortoises, but the second/third photo you provided appears to show the face typical of a Galapagos tortoise. Blurriness or lens/cage-front dirtiness is throwing the clarity out of whack. The scute does not matter nearly as much.
Yes Im positive it was a Galop there was clearly a diffrence in faces Ive seen many now at Farms and looked identicall to mine I was at Sams farm in florida he has both types of Aldabras and has galops so I got to see all 3 up close I hope I have a pic also . the Galop in the pic is the smaller smooth shelled one .

Old 12-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #86
nickolasanastasiou
I have seen countless gigantea and nigra faces up close and in-person, too.

I am referring only to what the photos are actually able to show in this case. The rest is immaterial as evidence in either direction. I know which animal you are referring to. It is the same one I am referring to. The animal in the background of the first photo looks gigantea-like with regard to its face from the angle shown. The same animal in the background of the second and third photos looks nigra-like with regard to its face from the angle shown. However, as I have already explained, all photos lack clarity of the animal's face. Saying things that equate to "I know" or "I have seen" does not mean anything either way when displaying a photo for evidential leverage. That is why I am hoping a clearer shot can be found of that one animal.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:28 PM   #87
bcr229
http://www.justice.gov/usao-edla/pr/...ting-lacey-act

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Illinois Man Sentenced for Violating the Lacey Act

U.S. Attorney Kenneth A. Polite announced that KEITH CANTORE, age 35, of Monee, Illinois, was sentenced today for violating the Lacey Act by attempting to purchase threatened turtles that were captured in violation of state law.

U.S. District Judge Kurt D. Engelhardt sentenced CANTORE to 41 months incarceration, to be followed by three years of supervised release and $100 special assessment. Additionally, CANTORE was ordered to pay approximately $41,000 in restitution.

According to court records, CANTORE was charged with three counts of purchasing and/or attempting to purchase threatened species of turtles that were illegally captured from the wild. CANTORE pled guilty to attempted purchase of 100 North American Wood Turtles for $40,000.

According to court documents, the charges against CANTORE stemmed from undercover operations conducted by agents from the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, Homeland Security Investigations, and the United States Postal Inspection Service. Court documents also note that CANTORE was previously convicted of federal charges related to the illegal sale of turtles and that he continued to illegally sell turtles while on bond for the current charges.

“The illicit trade in threatened and endangered species represents the destructive results of unfettered greed,” said Special Agent in Charge Raymond R. Parmer, head of ICE Homeland Security Investigations in New Orleans. “The poaching of Wood Turtles has had a significant negative impact on its population in the wild. In effect, this defendant was willing to help drive this species to extinction to make a few bucks. Law enforcement agencies like HSI and our partners at the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and U.S. Postal Inspection Service are eager to work with conservation services to stop the illegal trade in wildlife to ensure future generations get to enjoy these species in their native habitats.”

U.S. Attorney Polite praised the work of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Homeland Security Investigations, and the United States Postal Inspection Service in investigating this matter. Assistant United States Attorney David Haller was in charge of the prosecution.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!