Good Guy BloodBank Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2013, 07:13 PM   #1
llmartz
Thumbs up BloodBank Dragons

Purchased a beautiful hypo trans female for my husband at a very good (should say a great) price. She traveled well and came out of her shipping bag mouth wide open. Dragons can be such drama queens.
LuLu or #37 is as cute as can be and very interested in getting used to her new home. Eating well and she is easy to handle now at 4.5". Can hardly wait to see her grow a bit. Right now she is in an adult cage and loves to climb up the silk grass and look out into the room. Prefers the cool side of the cage. Actually slept in the tall grass last night. No heated bed for this girl and I believe the ceramic heat lamp is coming on 45 minutes and then off for 15 at night only.
Wish the power sun bulb was dimmable as it puts off a little too much heat and there is no cracking of the glass doors in her vision cage. Way to little, she would be cat food. Maybe the power sun lamp will be getting a variac transformer per my electrician husband.
Thank you BloodBank Dragons, your babies rock and I can't say enough about your sales and service standards. I expect LuLu to be a nice and happy girl. Lori Martinez

Old 08-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #2
djfishygillz
I bought a white hypo female a few years back also, never posted a boi but I had a good experience with bloodbank also. Cool dragons and reasonable prices, what more can someone ask for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!