For Sale Male Pastel 100% Het. Piebald Ball Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 06-03-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
Exotics by Nature
Male Pastel 100% Het. Piebald Ball Python

We currently have one male Pastel Jungle 100% Het. Piebald available for sale. He was hatched in late 2009 and is still small but feeding like a champ with no hesitation at all. If he's fed well, he should have no problems getting to breeding size for next breeding season! Produce your own Pastel Pieds!
<b>
Male Pastel Jungle 100% Het. Piebald Ball Python - WAS $750.00 - NOW ONLY $550.00 SHIPPED!!
</b>
Shipping is via UPS Next Day Air. We are currently offering a special flat rate of $50.00 per box for shipping anywhere within the continental U.S.! We offer FREE shipping on orders of $1,000.00 or more.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all!
(985) 893-0082
sales@exoticsbynature.com

Thank You,
Exotics by Nature

Sean Bradley
Celia Chien
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-05-2010, 08:36 AM   #2
ryan e. lee
Any trades at this time?? I have a super nice looking 300 gram 09 male Lesser Platinum that I wouldn't mind trading for your Pastel Het. Pied. You may message me at: dignry@hotmail.com. Thank You, Ryan Lee.

Old 06-06-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
ryan e. lee
I am just wondering if this snake is still available?? And if you would consider a short payment plan-I've been looking for a pastel het pied for several months; trying to brighten up my collection a bit. Thank You, Ryan Lee

Old 06-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #4
Exotics by Nature
Sorry...we're not interested in any trades at this time. Ryan - I just sent you a private message concerning payment plans.

Thanks,
Celia Chien
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!