Florida and Gulf Coast Box Turtles for Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
Tortugas
Florida and Gulf Coast Box Turtles for Sale

I have 2 beautiful LTC male Florida Box turtles for sale. They are $150 each. I have had them for many years, and am reducing my collection, as I have too many males. One of the males is a beautiful male, which breeds well – unfortunately he is missing one eye. Hasn’t slowed him down, as he is probably one the more aggressive breeders, and an alpha male in the group.

I also have 2 Gulf Coast Male Box Turtles, 1 sub-adult (Tan Phase), at $175, and 1 large Tan Phase male at $175. Great colors.

I have had the tan male for many years, and am reducing my collection, as I have too many males. The sub-adult was hatched by me, and was a hold over due to its pretty color – unfortunately for me, he turned out to be a male.

All are eating Muzuri Turtle and Tortoise foods, processed pond fish foods, and any thing else they can fit in their mouths.

I would also consider trades for Flavomarginata females or babies, or female Florida Box Turtles.

Please send me an email at wjgri1@aol.com for pictures.

Bill Griffin
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread