Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 103 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:07 PM   #1021
blackcrystal22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguanachic View Post
DAND-I pm'ed you but I know you are swamped. Please email me the flyer so I can make a ton of them for us to pass out to vendors willing to have them on their tables. I can UPS them out to anyone willing to do so. I included my email in the pm I sent. Thanks!
He has it posted on page 100 of this topic if he doesn't get back to you.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:25 PM   #1022
BPelizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Guess I'll need to pick up some more printer ink.
that is awesome!! I am sure you won't mind but I think I need to take that over to BP.net...

Old 05-25-2010, 11:51 PM   #1023
Dragonscalestudios
Yes Dean, sorry I meant Rick.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:57 PM   #1024
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
I started a swear jar thread over in Hell, too
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...467#post958467
Ahahahahah

That is GREAT. Let it out. All that you want to say and donate to a good cause!

Old 05-25-2010, 11:59 PM   #1025
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Guess I'll need to pick up some more printer ink.
Awweessoommee!!! I'm saving it now and posting it at all my favorite herp, non-herp and job-related sites

You rock!

Old 05-26-2010, 12:32 AM   #1026
Herpster
I can't see straight from trying to read this whole thing and I am going to pass out right now, but I wanted to thank all of you who sent donations yesterday and today. I went and signed the girls up for camp. The donations covered the first session, THANK YOU AGAIN...........I don't have to sign them up for the second session until July so I'm feeling so relieved. Thank you again to all of you.

I found out today that I can't sue them because they didn't "steal" anything from me, but I will do whatever I can to help each of you file whatever you need to. Please let me know whatever you need, paypal records, etc. I will be doing more research tomorrow and will let you now. I was going to research jurisdiction tonight, but it took too long to read this thread!!!!

I love all of you, have a wonderful night and thank you again!

Old 05-26-2010, 12:36 AM   #1027
Southern Wolf
I see the guests are back.... thank you Rich

Old 05-26-2010, 12:41 AM   #1028
dturner100
The funny thing is that as much as I've seen Jeff, and Christina viewing this whole thread I'd think they're enjoying the attention.

It's a well known fact that drug addicts that do the whole "Oh, I'll get help to make things better" thing are in their attention deprived tantrum state.

I'm pretty well convinced that these two may not have been caught up in the moment of need.

The last time I stole something out of desperation it was a loaf of bread to make my children sandwiches because we were dead broke. Not thousands of dollars to buy narcotics, and reptiles ( one hell of a combo if I may so myself. gives us herpers a good name don't you know... )

I guarantee they're getting a kick out of all this attention.

Old 05-26-2010, 12:47 AM   #1029
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
I can't see straight from trying to read this whole thing and I am going to pass out right now, but I wanted to thank all of you who sent donations yesterday and today. I went and signed the girls up for camp. The donations covered the first session, THANK YOU AGAIN...........I don't have to sign them up for the second session until July so I'm feeling so relieved. Thank you again to all of you.

I love all of you, have a wonderful night and thank you again!
The kids are going to camp!! Yay!!

Don't you worry Maggie, they WILL be held accountable for what they did. I know myself and plenty of others are going to make their lives miserable!

Old 05-26-2010, 12:49 AM   #1030
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPelizabeth View Post
that is awesome!! I am sure you won't mind but I think I need to take that over to BP.net...
Post it anywhere and everywhere. Pass it on to friends, family, neighbors, the mail man, your paper boy, hell call the cable company and complain of troubles and give it to the cable guy too.

I'll be doing a mass mailing of all the herp related people I have contact info for.

Christina, remember when I told you at 9:30 this morning (well it's now yesterday morning) to mark my words? Well rest assured it has started and I will destroy your life as you know it. You screwed over my friend's widow, who just happens to be my friend as well and then you lie about her to try and cover your ass. Then you lie (yet again) to me and are now lying about me, again to try and cover your ass. You are a pathetic little girl who is going to learn a very hard lesson. DON'T MESS WITH DAND!!! And this isn't even including what the rest of the Fauna members here are and will do to you as well. You foolish little (term used figuratively) girl. I am going to enjoy this....

(note: I'd address Jeff too but it is apparent that Christina is the man of the family and since the money they both stole from Maggie and her children has been used up I can only guess he is in the corner jonesing for his next fix and can't come to the computer right now since his widdle knee hurts so much)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles