Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:22 AM   #121
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

Worry about the rest after Maggie gets the funds due her.

So instead of everyone being pissed off, what can be done?

Old 05-24-2010, 12:23 AM   #122
joseydiann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post

Ok....this pisses me off even more

Chuck can't rest in peace when he wants to knock the crap outta you from the grave!!!

omg...

I agree Willow.. If I were them I'd leave town and go hide in a hole somewhere, ugh..

And to think they are on here "shopping around" on everyones money and acting like this thread is not even here.

I'd sure not log on here to shop for snakes!

Sad and sick people!

Old 05-24-2010, 12:27 AM   #123
LauraB
I cannot even believe the gall, the dishonesty, the sheer slime. Wise Reptiles? HA!

More like dumb as fn rocks, as low as they possibly can come, so very loathsome and worthy of the worst karma I can imagine.

I presume they have families, friends & a community who are not yet aware of their scuminess. It's only a very short matter of time before those family members, community and law enforcement knows all about your thievery and fraud because payback is such a (censored). I promise.

No, the members of the forum will NOT let this rest. The members will NOT let this pass, the members will NOT overlook the obvious scam and phony check.

Dave, Rick ... thank you so very very much for your honor, honesty and bringing this to light. You guys are just too awesome

Old 05-24-2010, 12:27 AM   #124
brd7666
You know, this takes being a scum bag to a whole new level.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:28 AM   #125
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I guess Christine won't be making the website I won the auction for. Guess I shouldn't have been so patient.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Dave, I am sure your website will be created. Although, I would talk to the source as I am not going to speak for that member.
I was involved in donating towards the auctions (including my web design services). No worries, I will be making both your websites.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:30 AM   #126
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
I was involved in donating towards the auctions (including my web design services). No worries, I will be making both your websites.
Nick... Sorry, I just did not want to mention your name regarding that.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:30 AM   #127
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
I hate to say this but I suspected this awhile back. I wont say why I did, but, I did take a leave from Fauna do to this akward feeling. Really breaks my heart to see that they did this to people who were in need. This "odd" feeling that I had was one of my reasons for being a little distant until recently. If you notice, I stopped posting almost everywhere until those records showed up.

David, thank you for taking this issue up as I have been trying to figure out a way to apologize to them for even suspecting them since posting the donation figures. Now, it seems as though I dont have to.

Just like you Dean I had the intuition that something wasn't right with the Wise's handling the auctions because any auctions won could have been paid directly to Maggie and or Rick.

I can say the two snakes I auctioned were paid to the Wises from Kelley Boone aka skdzb and Shadera Lorrain aka MagickalMorphs.

I'm really sorry I didn't question the Wises on why they wanted funds sent to them and not directly to the Maggie & Rick.

Christine also contacted me via pm looking to trade web design for BP's, I'm glad I turned her down.

Christine & Jeff, you both make me want to puke may karma will be a bitch.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:32 AM   #128
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
You know, this takes being a scum bag to a whole new level.
I can think of a few more names for their kind, but this isn't the place to say them Christina keeps twisting the knife deeper into the wounds of these families by browsing the classifieds as if nothing is wrong. All i can say is what comes around, goes around, and fate, or karma is gonna bite back big time on their 's

Old 05-24-2010, 12:33 AM   #129
joseydiann
Well idk I'm guessing since we all agree the donated money was for Maggie, supposed to be sent to Maggie, and belongs to Maggie well then it seems they flat out stole money from Maggie. Seems the law would get involved pretty quick, am I right??

Old 05-24-2010, 12:33 AM   #130
hhmoore
I, too, began to suspect things weren't on the up and up a while back (probably when they started shopping ). I came right out and asked Rick how much money he received from those auctions, and his story then was the same as the one he outlined tonight. I didn't ask Maggie the same question because I didn't want to intrude, since Chuck had just passed...and she had posted how grateful she was for the donations.
When they made the post about the auctions, I asked about the distribution of the funds...and never got a response.

Christina sent me several messages last evening, stating her outrage at the accusations & asserting her innocence. She also said that she would be posting proof that all monies were sent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles