Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 53 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #521
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
I have to admit that what I did was wrong. I used someone elses money to buy presciption medication. I have looked into classes and have found some around my area and I will attend my first NA class tomorrow.I found tons of local classes in my area because I know that I have to clean up. If this does not work I am looking into either outpatient or inpatient to clean myself up. I would really like to apoligize to maggie for this as well as the other fauna members. What I did was wrong and for this I am sorry and I will be getting the help I need to overcome my problem.

I don't really think anyone is in the mood to hear your excuses or how you plan to fix your personal life (however necessary it may be). All WE care about it getting the money you STOLE from Maggie to her ASAP. Sooooo get to the giving of money.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #522
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Not long before the Wise's started the... hmm, not sure WHAT to call it, now that the details have emerged... "for" Maggie, they set up a fund raiser for this site. I believe that video of Jeff laying in the snow doing a snow angel and then jumping into the river naked was part of it. In any event, money was collected by them and then forwarded to me. Sorry, but if the evidence that is being displayed here is even half true, I have absolutely NO desire to have any money that came from their hands in my own hands, so I have forwarded those funds to Maggie.
Jeff, you can take a good lesson from Rich - THIS is a good human being!

I would like to add that needing medication for a medical problem is understandable, if you had a prescription. Hell, I would have send you money for it because that is something I deal with on a daily basis with my husband being paraplegic. There really was no reason, no matter how much pain you were in, to steal it. On the other hand, scoring oxy on the corner with money that did not belong too you is inexcusable and a horrific thing to do. Not only for Maggie and her family but for your OWN children. I do hope this fills you with unimaginable shame.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:25 PM   #523
Lucille
Quote:
I have to admit that what I did was wrong. I used someone elses money to buy presciption medication. I have looked into classes and have found some around my area and I will attend my first NA class tomorrow.I found tons of local classes in my area because I know that I have to clean up. If this does not work I am looking into either outpatient or inpatient to clean myself up. I would really like to apoligize to maggie for this as well as the other fauna members. What I did was wrong and for this I am sorry and I will be getting the help I need to overcome my problem.
I call BS. Ordinarily, as a nurse, my heart would warm to those who have professed a new path to better themselves.

But here, you are wasting time posting on this board when you should be walking through your home and piling your garage full of stuff to be sold so you can replace the cash you converted to your own use, depriving a woman and her children of money meant for their time of need.

When ALL of the cash is replaced, (and then some) then go do your thing. You do not have to parade it here, either. True penitence is private, not some flashy PR move.

Feh.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:27 PM   #524
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Like was pointed out earlier, don't sugar coat it. I didn't sugar coat it on the phone did I? I told you you need to own it first, and take action second. But mostly you have to mean it.

You wanted to know where to start, so there it is. Again.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:28 PM   #525
kylestl
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
Jeff, you can take a good lesson from Rich - THIS is a good human being!

I would like to add that needing medication for a medical problem is understandable, if you had a prescription. Hell, I would have send you money for it because that is something I deal with on a daily basis with my husband being paraplegic. There really was no reason, no matter how much pain you were in, to steal it. On the other hand, scoring oxy on the corner with money that did not belong too you is inexcusable and a horrific thing to do. Not only for Maggie and her family but for your OWN children. I do hope this fills you with unimaginable shame.
Sadly from all the things I have ever seen about drug addicts, he hasn't much shame. The only shame he has was that he was caught. He knew good and well what he was doing. He took money from a family with 4 KIDS who needed the money more then ever and went and got drugs. From what it sounds like you will have some serious legal troubles if you don't resolve this.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:30 PM   #526
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Not long before the Wise's started the... hmm, not sure WHAT to call it, now that the details have emerged... "for" Maggie, they set up a fund raiser for this site. I believe that video of Jeff laying in the snow doing a snow angel and then jumping into the river naked was part of it. In any event, money was collected by them and then forwarded to me. Sorry, but if the evidence that is being displayed here is even half true, I have absolutely NO desire to have any money that came from their hands in my own hands, so I have forwarded those funds to Maggie.
Oh sure, give Maggie the bad pennies.

Seriously, you rock Rich.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #527
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:

If you knew you had a drug addiction than you had no business taking part of the auctions. Getting help now doesn't fix the problems you have created for everyone involved.

Why don't you both do us all a favor and turn yourselves into your local Police and explain to them what you've done. Doing so voluntarily would show some integrity rather than waiting for warrants to be issued.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:34 PM   #528
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
If you knew you had a drug addiction than you had no business taking part of the auctions. Getting help now doesn't fix the problems you have created for everyone involved.

Why don't you both do us all a favor and turn yourselves into your local Police and explain to them what you've done. Doing so voluntarily would show some integrity rather than waiting for warrants to be issued.

Exactly!!!

You'll never salvage your reputation, but maybe some integrity would show true remorse. You getting YOURSELF help does nothing for the family this all was supposed to benefit to begin with.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:34 PM   #529
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Like was pointed out earlier, don't sugar coat it. I didn't sugar coat it on the phone did I? I told you you need to own it first, and take action second. But mostly you have to mean it.

You wanted to know where to start, so there it is. Again.
I agree they may be called prescription meds but that is not what they were to me. I know I do have a problem and I will be taking it to the first step of resolving it tomorrow.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #530
kylestl
Quote:
I agree they may be called prescription meds but that is not what they were to me. I know I do have a problem and I will be taking it to the first step of resolving it tomorrow.
Tell us what resolving it means. We don't care about your problems now. We want to know about the family, how will you resolve their problems??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles