Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2010, 09:34 PM   #241
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
All the more reason for Andrew to post some details.
I have stayed out of this one cause I dont know all the facts..I am still on the fence about a couple things..I quoted you cause you should KNOW ADAM IS THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO POST SOME DETAILS AS WELL!!!..Yes he does seem like a bad guy from what I can see...Two years for permits is one LAME EXCUSE!!..You seem to think you can have an attitude in defense of a friend and a blind eye to his actions..Sorry,but it dosnt work that way,you seem to have been here long enough to know that..I dont understand the nerve of some people..If he is your friend and you think his actions are ok,you should leave this hobby...If you have so much faith in him,pay Andrew his money and then you can have Adam pay you back???,,,After all,he is a man of his words according to you....?

Old 07-12-2010, 09:37 PM   #242
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
I have stayed out of this one cause I dont know all the facts..I am still on the fence about a couple things..I quoted you cause you should KNOW ADAM IS THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO POST SOME DETAILS AS WELL!!!..Yes he does seem like a bad guy from what I can see...Two years for permits is one LAME EXCUSE!!..You seem to think you can have an attitude in defense of a friend and a blind eye to his actions..Sorry,but it dosnt work that way,you seem to have been here long enough to know that..I dont understand the nerve of some people..If he is your friend and you think his actions are ok,you should leave this hobby...If you have so much faith in him,pay Andrew his money and then you can have Adam pay you back???,,,After all,he is a man of his words according to you....?
You probably should have stayed out of it. I agree.

Old 07-12-2010, 09:42 PM   #243
Iraqvet
Sorry...I can only withstand so much BS from a thief's friend before I feel obliged to come post...And yes,people who have financial problems are bad guys when they had your money and used it for their own uses and ended up broke....

Old 07-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #244
lanceheads
Jamie,
You should STAY out of this whole thread!
The only thing YOU have contributed is insults!

Yous assinine comments offer NOTHING to this thread, I warned you once about making personal insults, and I guess the Mod's will have to step in and clean up the mess.
Keep the personal INSULTS to yourself, and stay on the topic, as required.
Don't make me come on again and toy with you, you won't like it!

Randal Berry

Old 07-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #245
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Jamie,
You should STAY out of this whole thread!
The only thing YOU have contributed is insults!

Yous assinine comments offer NOTHING to this thread, I warned you once about making personal insults, and I guess the Mod's will have to step in and clean up the mess.
Keep the personal INSULTS to yourself, and stay on the topic, as required.
Don't make me come on again and toy with you, you won't like it!

Randal Berry
Randall,

I don't need, nor do I care about your warnings. Regardless of your opinion (which means all of nothing to me), I have made valid points regarding this issue. Whether you agree or not isn't really my concern. I am not going to sit by while people continue to throw around words like thief and liar. I am going to speak my piece and you are going to deal with it. Your other option is to lie on your floor and throw a temper tantrum like a petulant child. Either way is cool with me.

Old 07-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #246
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Randall,

I don't need, nor do I care about your warnings. Regardless of your opinion (which means all of nothing to me), I have made valid points regarding this issue. Whether you agree or not isn't really my concern. I am not going to sit by while people continue to throw around words like thief and liar. I am going to speak my piece and you are going to deal with it. Your other option is to lie on your floor and throw a temper tantrum like a petulant child. Either way is cool with me.
You really have not made any points at all...I still dont know why Adam has not shown up??..You want to jump down Andrew's throat about emails and stuff,but yet its ok for Adam not to show up at all..Sorry,sounds like a bunch of bull puckey to me...

Old 07-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #247
Skiploder
Hold the phone:

If I read Adam's last e-mail to Andrew correctly, prompt re-payment is contingent on snakes that Adam has to sell? The alternate scenario is 6 months to pay him back?

I don't get it - why does Andrew have to wait on the sale of anything?

Andrew - you are a better man than me. If someone spent my money and had been this hard to get hold of (let's use January of this year) I would not wait another six months for my money.

Seriously.........

Old 07-12-2010, 10:00 PM   #248
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Hold the phone:

If I read Adam's last e-mail to Andrew correctly, prompt re-payment is contingent on snakes that Adam has to sell? The alternate scenario is 6 months to pay him back?

Andrew - you are a better man than me. If someone spent my money and had been this hard to get hold of (let's use January of this year) I would not wait another six months for my money.

Seriously.........

EXACTLY.... Adam said money up front... and now his buyer has to wait because Adam spent money that was not rightfully his yet. The money's not yours until the deal is done and the customer is satisfied.

Old 07-12-2010, 10:01 PM   #249
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Hold the phone:

Seriously.........
I am still waiting for Jaimie to just pay Andrew and let Adam pay her back..Sounds fair..She stands behind him so much,but I doubt she would put her money where her mouth is...?

Old 07-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #250
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
I am still waiting for Jaimie to just pay Andrew and let Adam pay her back..Sounds fair..She stands behind him so much,but I doubt she would put her money where her mouth is...?
LOL, "she" is one ugly chick...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland