Reptile Dungeon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-08-2003, 11:41 PM   #1
srsnakes
Question Reptile Dungeon

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone done business with Rafeal Mendoza from The Reptile Dungeon? I am in the process of buying a snake from him and I have not been able to contact him. I already paid for the snake and I am just waiting on him to get back to me about shipping/picking up the snake. For those of you who know him or have done business with him, is this normal? Or is he just incredibly busy now? I don't want to accuse him of anything I am just very disappointed with his business so far. Any additional information would be great. Thanks

Steve

Old 10-09-2003, 08:03 AM   #2
herphobbyist
Reptile Dungeon

I've known Ralph for several years and have done some high dollar business with him. He is very honest and has good quality animals. I don't know why he is hard to reach right now but I wouldn't worry, he is one of the good guys. Ron Radloff
"The Crawl Space"

Old 10-09-2003, 08:50 AM   #3
TheVipersHouse
Thumbs up Rafeal Mendoza great guy

i would like to say some time ago i did a trade with Rafeal and his animals were great i picked up a het ball python from him .. animals was healthy and georgous just like he had stated so doing business with him was a pleasure and i wouldnt hesitate doing business with him again so if your planning on doing business with him dont hesitate you wont be dissapointed

Old 10-09-2003, 11:45 AM   #4
srsnakes
Thank you for your reply, poor Rafeal is sick as a dog..

Hey i just wanted to thank everyone for their support of Rafeal.. It really made Steve and I feel safe about the transaction know that the snake world felt he was a great guy.. Poor Rafeal was has been sick, it was just bad timming for everything to happen. But we are going to go get the snake today and im sure it will be everything he has promised... thank you all again for your support.. I love to know that snake people are out there for help!

Sincerely
Rose & Steve
srsnakes

Old 10-11-2003, 04:54 PM   #5
The Reptile Dungeon
Snake was received

Thanks,
For the kind words guys. Being sick extreamly busy and out of town was killing me. But I met up with steve and his wife this morning and they got their Hogg. I'm sure it will be an awsome snake guys.
Thanks,
Rafael
T.R.D.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!