Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:02 PM   #131
Lucille
From the OP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post

other issues, are that he has supposedly been informed of possible crypto in his animals and that another fb member has had to destroy her collection, or most of it due to receiving animals from nick
From Linda: (Notice that she is saying that whether or not others post, she herself is saying something about his actions. That is not 3rd party, she is making the claim herself.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles, Inc
Lucille, I don't even care any more. You have decided if and when a member should discuss how thin those skinks are etc. You also think the vet report should have everything in it. My vet tells me stuff to do often and does not write up a report....just gives me verbally recommendations. Even if he didn't... the condition of these skinks are suddenly the fault of Ann's for trying to help them. Oh well...what ever.

diagnosing illness in reptiles takes time. You seem to think the vet report of recent will solve all the problems. I don't know what I said or did to you, but if you are not interested in searching for the truth so be it. You have been informed by someone in this community that has no skin in the game.... only trying to be sure no other people get their collections harmed. Are you interested in helping the community? Are you interested in really finding out the truth?

Just because some person does not want to come on fauna and be raked over the coals, does not mean that Nick did not send out sick reptiles to other people. Seem he is a smooth talker getting everyone to have some type of sympathy for him for perhaps offering a refund. Issue I have is that he sent horrible animals in the first place.... well, you do what you want. I feel very sorry for those animals.... and I do feel sorry that they would be sent to anyone as great condition animals. Not sure why folks including you are suddenly becoming blind to the facts.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:03 PM   #132
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Another thing I find mildly odd......the OP starts her post with basically a gigantic pity party about how rough her life has been, then shes buying $900 lizards like its nothing. I don't have cancer, don't have kids to feed and a good paying full time job, and *I* couldn't afford to buy multiple $900 lizards so the whole "woe is me" approach just doesn't fly.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:06 PM   #133
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Lucille, I do not understand. I am not that great on this forum and dont know how to show above a previous comment. I am sorry, but I honestly dont know what you mean.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:07 PM   #134
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
I dont know how to show previous comment.... is that the quote button?

Old 06-12-2017, 07:10 PM   #135
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
Lucille, I do not understand. I am not that great on this forum and dont know how to show above a previous comment. I am sorry, but I honestly dont know what you mean.
Lucille is calling people to task on their accusations. They refuse to post any proof. Sweat not.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:10 PM   #136
Serafim
Quote:
I dont know how to show previous comment.... is that the quote button?
yes its the quote button

Old 06-12-2017, 07:10 PM   #137
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
I am still confused. I posted publicly only about the 2 skinks that I saw pics of.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #138
Lucille
It is a quote of one of the messages you sent through the Fauna Classified mail system.

'This is a message from Switzer Reptiles Inc. at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.'

Old 06-12-2017, 07:13 PM   #139
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Chris, you know I have only discussed publicly my opinion of the 2 Corucia. Anything sent private in an email with a concern is not same as making a public claim. I have and never will post anything in a public forum that is heard from someone else. Sending my concerns privately in a private message and saying my concerns over a non-proven is not the same. Chris while we may disagree, you must know that I am respectful of everyone right?

Old 06-12-2017, 07:15 PM   #140
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I am still confused. I posted publicly only about the 2 skinks that I saw pics of.
PM the OP. She can help you with the helpless victim act.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!