New Additions from Hamburg Show - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-26-2006, 06:15 PM   #1
WizardLizards
New Additions from Hamburg Show

We picked up these two at the Hamburg show yesterday. The first is a stripe from JMG, we named her Sierra. She is real pretty and a little spastic, but we are glad to have her.
The second is a little Blizzard that we bought. I can't tell the sex yet, but I like the name Shiloh. We have to keep with the "S" theme.

Thanks for looking.

Tony
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2006, 06:23 PM   #2
shadraak
i want a blizz sooooo bad lol, the breeder i "may" be getting mine from doesn't have one, has a blazing i think but not just a regular bliz, but no blazing babies, and i dont think he'll be just getting rid of his blazing lol.

Old 02-26-2006, 08:15 PM   #3
Supahypegex
I missed Hamburg show well atleast there will be more

Old 02-26-2006, 09:19 PM   #4
shadraak
no shows around me closest was last weekend in broken arrow that's over 3 hours away

Old 02-26-2006, 10:02 PM   #5
nicolai
I went to that show and it was way to hot in there for me!!! I started sweating 5 minutes after i walked in the door. Robbie hamper right at the front on the center isle had some really nice crested and someone at the end of the same row had some nice leos. I picked up some leaftails and other stuff.

Old 02-26-2006, 10:51 PM   #6
shadraak
which show broken arrow or the other one? lol

Old 02-27-2006, 12:46 AM   #7
BalloonzForU
Nice Stripe! Jeff (JMG) has some great Stripes. I have two stripes, two Bells, and a Tremper from him and they are all aw some.

Old 02-27-2006, 01:21 AM   #8
WizardLizards
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
I went to that show and it was way to hot in there for me!!! I started sweating 5 minutes after i walked in the door.
Hot and slam packed, they had the tables too close on a few of the rows and they were damn near impassable. It was the most crowded I have seen that show, and I was there about 12:00.

Tony

Old 02-27-2006, 01:24 AM   #9
WizardLizards
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU
Nice Stripe! Jeff (JMG) has some great Stripes.
Thanks, I was glad to see him there, AND I didn't have to pay shipping!!!

Tony

Old 02-27-2006, 07:11 AM   #10
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardLizards
Hot and slam packed, they had the tables too close on a few of the rows and they were damn near impassable. It was the most crowded I have seen that show, and I was there about 12:00.

Tony
It was by far the busiest show I have seen there in years. Normally I like to stand on the other side of the table to talk to people, but this show I was forced to stay on the back side of my table just so people could move down the aisles. I'm not complaining though, I brought 20 geckos and sold 16, which is pretty good for that show!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!