Wanted Cape House Snake Hatchling - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 03-15-2017, 08:28 PM   #1
ValborgSvensson
Cape House Snake Hatchling

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to purchase a cape house snake hatchling (Boaedon capensis) as soon as possible. I was going to purchase through a larger online store, but all of the companies that I had even a remote sense of trust in are currently out of stock. I have everything ready to go, and I'm getting a little sad staring at my empty enclosure.

While I hesitate to include any mandates, there are a couple of points that I do care about:

1) By hatchling, I mean a snake somewhere between the ages of 3 and 6 months. I am a little flexible on the range, but I do not feel comfortable asking anyone to ship a snake that is too young.

2) I am not interested in any albino hatchlings. I don't really like their color.

3) I would prefer a male, but I am fine with females. If you do not already know the sex of the snake you would sell me, please do not probe them on my account; I find it to be a little too invasive for simply wanting a pet.

4) I would prefer captive bred and born, as I do not want to encourage taking these snakes from their natural habitats given that they do have a presence in the domestic trade.

5) I will ask for a clear picture before committing to a purchase.

6) I will not pay via money order, and I would prefer PayPal, but I can accommodate any secure form of payment.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you. Take care, and have a wonderful day!

-Richard Voepel
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-21-2017, 03:13 PM   #2
purefire
house snakes

check with Gary Leskosky on facebook......I got my brown cape male from him

Old 03-21-2017, 04:37 PM   #3
ValborgSvensson
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by purefire View Post
check with Gary Leskosky on facebook......I got my brown cape male from him
Awesome, thanks for the info!

-Richard
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!