Good Guy Dragons4You racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-22-2015, 02:47 AM   #1
markg
Thumbs up Dragons4You racks

I have purchased racks from Jimmy over the last few years. Always a good experience. Just figured that Dragons4You deserves a shout-out. Thanks.

Old 09-30-2015, 10:09 PM   #2
knox
Thanks for the post. They are on my short list for my next rack.

Old 12-24-2015, 12:42 PM   #3
Tastykake83
I order 3 times

I have bought 3 racks from them
In the past 3 months. They are great! I stumbled upon them when I was looking for someone who had racks in stock, as I needed another quickly and I couldn't wait the (up to 12 week In some cases) wait that some sites have. I was pleasantly surprised. The prices are great, the communication was fast and friendly, fast secure shipping, recessed belly heat....such a good experience that I bought two more within the 6 weeks following my first sale! I am so happy I found them and will continue to use them for my needs as I grow and need more racks. Also whenfedex has gotten a little rough and dented the first one, he was so quick to offer to schedule a pickup on it, and when I told him that wasn't necessary (because it was a small sent on side/back and did not affect the functionality at all)....he offered me $45 off my next rack. I can't say enough good stuff about them!! The last rack I ordered has more small dents but that is caused my FedEx. I won't bother him with it. He packed them very very well. FedEx seems to be getting extra rough with large packages lately.

Old 12-28-2015, 07:15 PM   #4
Redhorseeg
I also have purchased multiple caged from them and have been very pleased! Jimmy has great communication and the cages are awesome!

Old 12-30-2015, 08:05 AM   #5
homeya100
I have purchased multiple cages and racks from Jimmy over the years and love their product. I don't know what I like more, the recessed belly heat or the fact that there is literally no assembly required! Great people over there and I would recommend them to anyone!

Old 01-01-2016, 01:25 AM   #6
Jeff Godbold
I've bought two racks from him. Overall the racks didn't datisfy my OCD, so I replaced them with Reptile Basics. But the service is top notch, minimal lead time, & overall a solid product. I just needed something that Reptile Basics offered that worked better for my room. Even still, I'd recommend this brand to someone looking.

Old 01-01-2016, 01:26 AM   #7
Jeff Godbold
Excuse the typos ^^^

Old 03-15-2017, 04:31 PM   #8
greco
So, I went back through my posting history to look up something, and I was embarrassed to realize that I've never reviewed Dragons4You!

I actually have 5 racks from them purchased over the past 3-4 years. I have one 18 tub 6qt Sterilite rack, one 10 tub Iris 15qt (sweaterbox) rack, two 5 tub 28qt Sterilite racks, and one 5 tub 32 qt Sterilite rack. All are black PVC with belly heat tape pre-installed. One of the racks was shipped, the rest were picked up at Repticon in Orlando.

The one rack that was shipped to me was packaged very protectively and arrived in perfect condition, without any damage whatsoever.

I have been really impressed with all of these racks. I read some older reviews here that mentioned flimsy racks. Mine are NOT FLIMSY AT ALL! They are sturdy, well designed and solidly constructed. Fully enclosed and built to stack if desired. The tubs all fit perfectly in their slots, and each slot has a nice little spinning latch to lock the tub in place. The heat tape is positioned toward the rear of the rack (which I prefer) and recessed to prevent wear from the tubs sliding over them.

Overall I could not be happier with these racks. Jimmy is a great guy and always a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again Jimmy!!

Old 03-15-2017, 07:17 PM   #9
DLenaRuth999s
Jimmy at Dragons4You offers exceptional customer service. From 6/2016 through 10/2016 I have purchased a 2.7 quart hatchling rack, two 28 quart racks, two 32 quart racks and a cb70 rack, all black, all with recessed belly heat, except for hatchling, which is back heat. They are sturdy, professionally crafted, arrive quickly and are 99.5% ready to go. lol I had to screw in the locking pins for the bins.
I had never had racks before and had baby corns coming so I needed to talk with him about best sizes and heat options. He actually answered his phone in the evening, stayed very patient, went over everything with me... every time I ordered from him. He even sent them out to me as he built them when I ordered multiple family is at one time. I highly recommend Jimmy Owens.

Old 03-15-2017, 07:19 PM   #10
DLenaRuth999s
Darn Auto correct... at the end I meant WHEN I ORDERED MULTIPLE RACKS AT ONE TIME.
sorry for not catching the error

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!