Good Guy Rudy Aguin - Bold and Bright Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2017, 01:00 PM   #1
doc1975
Talking Rudy Aguin - Bold and Bright Geckos

Ordered two tangerine leopard geckos from Rudy, and from beginning to end, was a great transaction. Animals look great, healthy, and are as they were represented on his website. Would highly recommend to any one looking for high end leos. Also, Rudy has been great regarding any questions i have, communication is outstanding.

- Joey Summa

Old 01-11-2017, 01:04 PM   #2
doc1975
Forgot to add... his username = B&B Geckos

Old 07-12-2018, 01:45 PM   #3
hobbestheleo
Long time lurker, first time poster. I wanted to chime in with Joey and add to his Good Guy post for Rudy Aguin of Bold and Bright Geckos (user B&B Geckos).

I'm a first time leo owner (pet only). I'd been wanting one for quite some time, and last year I fixed upon Bold and Bright Geckos for his amazing tangerine leos. I first inquired with him in January 2018 on purchasing one of his geckos, but due to a sudden change in circumstances, I had to back out on it at that time. He was understanding, and told me he'd have some babies in May I might like to check out. I set a notification on my calendar to follow up, and in the meantime kept regularly visiting his Facebook page and site, while also visiting local reptile shows. (Beautiful leos there, but none quite like what Rudy had.)

May rolled around. I checked out the site and a new baby leo was posted within the last day or two. I emailed him about it. Rudy replied quickly and answered my questions about the gecko's sex, diet, coloration and much more. He helped me process payment when I had issues with PayPal, sent me a care sheet, questioned me about my husbandry and returned with advise, checked availability for accepting shipment, checked temps and so, so much more.

The leo arrived safe and sound. He was securely packed in his deli cup with a paper towel, the cup well padded to prevent jostling. The leo himself was beautiful, just as pictured. He settled in well and quite quickly. He has been a great eater and grower, wonderfully docile but energetic, as a young leo would be expected to be.

I'm very happy and would recommend Rudy to anybody interested in his leos. I had reservations about purchasing a gecko for a good chunk of change from across the country, sight unseen, and dealing with warming summer temps and transportation. His constant contact assured me he wasn't a breeder who wasn't interested in either my business or his gecko's well-being.

Speaking of contact, Rudy's even checked up on Hobbes - the leo - on IG and has kept in touch through social media. I appreciate that.

High recommend. If I were to get another, I'd love to go through Rudy.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:40 AM   #4
elena
I have not dealt with Bold & Bright directly, so I can't say anything about the customer service, but when I was breeding leos, I had some females in my bold group that were produced by Rudy (purchased from a third party). I will say that these animals were not only exceptionally beautiful, but also genetically sound, producing healthy, high-quality offspring. I don't plan on getting back into leos (sick of live bugs). but if I did I would definitely want to invest in Rudy's bloodlines.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!