Bad Guy FRAUD ALERT: ERIC IVINS, SOUTH CENTRAL HERPETOLOGICAL - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2014, 03:50 PM   #101
neilg
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
That would be Rian Gittman from the "Underground Reptiles Stay Away!" thread.
ah, yes! my bad Laura thanks for picking up on my mixing up Eric's and Rian's CV.

Eric/SCH hasn't been on Judge Judy.. yet

what perplexes me is while the OP is way overseas and it would be harder/longer/costlier to file suit, others in the thread claiming financial loss may be in the same country and/or even same state (heck maybe same county!) yet i think only the overseas OP is taking legal action?

and what's also perplexing is the record of filing biz name last year and barely a year later Eric's out of biz already? guess time flies..

Old 10-22-2014, 06:52 AM   #102
opeters
Pastor Eric

He's a pastor too, now thats just hilarious!
I think he should preach a sermon on this situation and get his congregations views!

Old 10-22-2014, 09:38 AM   #103
turtlepimp
Kinda weird Eric would go out of buisness over a pinched nerve. He used to come to my house a few years ago to buy turtles, And the number I have for him is 321-508-4123, not the number on his FB. Sucks someone has to be a chump like that but it is way too common, I am more suprised he was a legal buisness. I always pictured him running up and down Floaridas east coast buying from one to sell to another.

Old 10-22-2014, 01:18 PM   #104
misthold
I among others who posted did not receive animals paied for, but did get a refund.. a reasonable if not questionable response.. but as I paied and got lots of e mails.. etc as to why but when the issue came up.. got the refund.. IT SEEMS IF no animals even shipped.. why there is a issue????? anyone else willing to chime in?? who paied and has yet not gotten a refund for animals NOT even implied to be shipped?? sad is it was someone who had a order way before many of us no animals shipped got the ball rolling.. yet everyone perhaps after this got a refund.. but the OP still is no refund no animals.. just saying..

Old 10-22-2014, 01:26 PM   #105
misthold
pinched nerve or not.. does not expain why the OP way back a year ago PAIED for animals never got them.. the FB page does not have updates beyond march.. when I got my refund when disputed.. who else had pending orders?? no refund?? for the record I put in a dispute.. got a refund.. but easy as no shipment equals refund.. anyone else still awaiting animals?? daves?? the OP?? just curious.. any business can go under.. or shyt down.. and it seems what is going on.. but who did not get animals they paied for.. and did not get a refund seems a issue with this company??

Old 10-22-2014, 04:40 PM   #106
Keys & Kritterz
Paid* good lord

Old 10-22-2014, 11:32 PM   #107
Ameivaboy
Should Eric have any animals at this time or in the future that Oge would take as substitutes for his order - I will still do the export and even waive our processing fee just to help out both Oge and Eric

Old 04-16-2015, 06:26 PM   #108
Occidentalis
Eric has listed a few animals on Facebook lately, and is trying to stay under the radar by deleting his ad each time a link to this thread is posted.

Old 05-26-2015, 03:13 PM   #109
neilg
did he ever get summonsed to court by any of the ripped off customers?

ie the OP who is overseas, did the OP ever get a refund?

sounds like lots of folks were able to at least get a refund via non-ship chargeback.

Old 03-11-2016, 12:33 PM   #110
scaledverts
Anybody seen/heard of any updates to these issues? Eric is showing up on facebook selling again sporadically but I'm not interested in buying if these issues were never made right.

Thanks,

Kyle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!