Bad Guy Underground Reptiles Stay away!! - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2014, 07:35 PM   #161
airtight_python
I saw the video this morning when it still worked. The plaintiff stated on the phone to Rian that he would NOT accept the $750 offer he made to sell the animal right that moment. The plaintiff then told Rian he would come and get the animal but it was a 500 mile trip and it would be a week or so. Before the plaintiff could pick up the animal he received an $850 check in the mail. This statement should have been indication enough not to sell the animal on consignment and wait for it to be picked up. At the end of the video Rian calls the plaintiff a dirtbag.

Old 10-21-2014, 07:43 PM   #162
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by airtight_python View Post
At the end of the video Rian calls the plaintiff a dirtbag.
Rian also stated that he was hoping that, after the plaintiff lost, they could hash it out in the ring. Pretty odd since that would accomplish nothing. Well, except, I guess, to allow Rian to expend some of the energy, of anger, that he felt toward the plaintiff.

Old 10-21-2014, 08:16 PM   #163
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by airtight_python View Post
The plaintiff stated on the phone to Rian that he would NOT accept the $750 offer he made to sell the animal right that moment. The plaintiff then told Rian he would come and get the animal but it was a 500 mile trip and it would be a week or so. Before the plaintiff could pick up the animal he received an $850 check in the mail. This statement should have been indication enough not to sell the animal on consignment and wait for it to be picked up.
However, the plaintiff did not argue that the animal had been sold without, at that time, his consent. All he argued was $$$.
Even so, he would not have been able to show proof, had he argued that point, regardless.
That was the plaintiff's error if it were an issue.
Not having a contract, in writing, was another error.

The weird/hinky thing was Rian saying that he could give whatever split, that he wanted (or felt like giving), to the plaintiff for the animal that was under consignment with him.

Old 10-21-2014, 10:44 PM   #164
predators
First of all judge judy is the best. After Knowing Rian Gittman for 20 minutes she already could tell he was a hustler. Also, did anyone notice the smirk on his face the entire time and how often he kept glaring at the plantiff. Almost like a fighter glares at another fighter before the match. Intimidation.... Also, Just to absolutely make the point about Undergrounds business practices, Mr Gittman says, " on a consignment deal I give him what I want to give him, I gave him $850 out of the kindness of my heart" COME ON.. your telling me you can just give him anything. You could have sent him $10 on a $2000 sale? I understand the plantiff made a huge error in not getting something in writing when he left the animal on consignment but, give me a break.. Who says something like that......... Case and point on UG's business morals. That is just how they think down there.

Old 10-21-2014, 10:51 PM   #165
predators
and at the end he the owner says " Some people are just dirt bags" hahahahah-- Pot calling the kettle black..

Old 10-21-2014, 10:56 PM   #166
predators
One last thing, and it must have been edited our of the episode but, he told UG he did not want to accept $750 or $850 whatever it was when the owner called him and that he would come back and pick up the animal in a week. Then 2 days later a check appears in the mail. Rian G, saw the dollar signs and just sold the animal regardless what the plantiffs wishes were. Now clearly the plantiff would have to pay UG a fee for taking care of that animal for 5 weeks lets call it $50-$100 a week if the plantiff chose not to accept the $750 but, Rian just said forget this guy. Im going to make $1400 off this deal and I do not care what the plantiff thinks...... i am making this sale..

Old 10-21-2014, 11:50 PM   #167
neilg
^yayyy.. finally a workin link for the time bein at least! *thx Deb*

Old 10-22-2014, 08:44 AM   #168
allreptiles1966
Dan, Judge Judy is one of the rudest people I've seen on TV! Talk about arrogant I would mind seeing her get in a ring with the MMA women. That would be a show worthy of showing her face.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:34 AM   #169
jdsnake1
I have done many transaction with underground for every thing from alligators and caiman to children's pythons and have always had good luck

Old 10-22-2014, 09:43 AM   #170
yeloowtang
I didn't know about the pastor and church part, funny how another one named rick from usa dart frogs who is a preacher and even put out his own book acts the same way..

they both share the exact same attitude of this god superiority complex..

they feel above the rest because their god sits on their sholders.

I can do what ever I want and #### the others.

sorry , i know this is irrelavent to the OPs, it's just a patern i'm noticing here and other forums..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!