For Sale COLLECTION BLOWOUT. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-21-2014, 11:22 PM   #1
nidastothehades
Thumbs up COLLECTION BLOWOUT.

Are you interested in taking over nearly half of a collection? My reptile hobby, room and needs are going through an overhaul and I'm putting my feelers out there for taking my groups.

More information to SERIOUS buyers. Buyers looking to pay upfront get first dibs. I've tried to sell the separately but not bites. Discount for pickup, or if paid in full before next Saturday. LOCATED IN BAY AREA, CA. Willing to deliver FOR FREE to Sacramento Reptile Show.

What's included? There are three different packages.
THE ULTRA INCLUDES:
2.3.6 Crested geckos. Unsexed range in size from 6g - 2g
All geckos are upper end, as far as 'quality' is concerned.

1.0.4 Gargoyle geckos. 3 of the unsexed are stripe. Some are out of red parents. Male is b/w retic. Proven. Father of two of the unsexed.

*or* You can just get the Cresties, or just the Gargs
*or* You can just get the Sexed groups (of both species) or just the Unsexed Groups (of both species.)

PLEASE refer to http://www.facebook.com/therhacattack for INDIVIDUAL INQUIRIES. More photos are there as well of the crested geckos.

PRICES:
Ultra - $890 SHIPPED
CRESTIES only - $740 SHIPPED
GARGS only - $260 SHIPPED

SEXED only - $650 SHIPPED (cresties/gargs)
UNSEXED only - $510 SHIPPED (cresties/gargs)

Serious savings here.
Shipping weather looks so-so for next week. Otherwise shipping will be done ONLY when both ends looks safe.

Photos of all three females, and one male posted below.
NOT WILLING TO SELL FEMALES IN SINGLES. Must buy all three with male.
Really terrible at getting back to people here. EMAIL at
moshpitexotics@yahoo.com

or TEXT ONLY nine two five, 548 0747.
Name:  deathbird6.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  158.4 KB

Name:  psylocke3.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  191.1 KB

Name:  banshee1.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  197.7 KB

Name:  friga3.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  190.6 KB
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-21-2014, 08:09 PM   #2
a100roper
Do you still have the gargoyle group available? Would you send or post pictures of the male and babies? Thanks

Old 10-24-2014, 11:38 AM   #3
mnkdragons
I emailed you about the garg group. I am very interested. Tried to text you but there is no zip code. Please email me back. thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
collection sale, crested gecko, females