Bad Guy Nick Mole of FCR - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2009, 07:03 PM   #11
LauraB
Nick, do you have Jeweled Rudis available now?

Old 07-03-2009, 02:56 PM   #12
fearaffect
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCReptiles View Post
Brye,

It would be nice if you filled these kind people in on the facts, instead of leaving them wondering what happened. First off you purchased these animals from our website when we were out of stock and you did not check if we had them in stock prior to purchasing. I sent you an email saying that we were out of females and we were waiting on another shipment before we had some females available. At that time I offered you a nice male and told you I would cover the shipping of the female when she arrived. Unfortunately we have had some trouble with our supplier in Tanzania and the Airlines they use to ship, and the shipment got delayed. You said you would be happy to wait and you did just that. Several weeks went by with no shipment and you started to get agitated(which I fully understand). I told you once again that we are still waiting on the shipment and if you would like refund I can do that at any time. About two weeks ago I emailed you saying the animals have still not come in and for your continued patience I am adding an additional female red rudis(valued at $125 for your wait) You accepted. This past weekend you sent me an email while we were vending the SC show that I was unable to respond about and you filed a claim with paypal for a refund before hearing back from me. as soon as I returned, the money was refunded into your account and that was before I even knew this thread existed. Once again please get your facts strait, and I will be waiting for my appology before I ever consider doing business with you again. Just so you know, we have the airline situation under control and we are expecting our Shipment of F1 rare tanzanian species within the next week.

Best Regards,

Nick Mole
First Choice Reptiles
nick@firstchoicereptiles.com
321-373-1498
www.firstchoicereptiles.com
Dude, U said that U "MISPLACED" the female....that u had picked out 2 nice Rudis for me.......implying that U DID INDEAD HAVE THEM INSTOCK!!! If they werent, why do u have them instock on your website!!!

The emails say it all.......u are hard to get a hold of, and thats what I was more mad about then anything!! Like I had said, I would've been happy just to have u keep in touch with me so I could get my Rudis!!!
You made no mention, other then that the shipment on the last attempt was delayed. Never did u say u were having problems with the shipper......I WOULD'VE UNDERSTOOD THAT!! I think that by my patients that it shows I was willing to wait for the Chams!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!