adam of south carolina, ripped me off - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2003, 11:17 PM   #31
W.Wedeking
Ritchie,
It may just be the blonde in me, but when I read this

Quote:
You can take your "theories" and cram them back into the closet with the rest of the junk.
I took that as refering to Adam and his self-absorbed conspiracy theories.

That email he sent to Rich was just too much.

I do have one last thing to say:

Yes Adam, those rules were made up specifically for you and only apply to you and others like you. Would you like to know why you are so persecuted? Because the rest of us, who behave in a reasonably mature, respectful and logical manner, don't need them.

OK, now I will never utter his name again, I just had to get that off my chest. I am ready for milk and oreo cookies now

Old 12-12-2003, 12:56 AM   #32
longissima
English anyone?

Quote:
My gut feeling tells me that this entire thread is based on a fictitious story.
Yes, I agree this is probably some story or set-up by Adam. Plain as day.
Quote:
Are you now trying to say the albino ball python was not one of them stories? Are you trying to say "his" albino ball python story was the truth as he posted?
Quote:
Please do not go there. I already accepted your latest story/post about it. Do not go back to saying that what adam posted a year ago was the truth.
Does anyone speak or "comprendo" English anymore? Where in anything I said imply the fact that Adam was telling the truth about the ball python and that it was NOT one of his stories?
Quote:
He got 2 or 3 people to work on his "story" with a $3000 plus ball python. This $20 story is peanuts...... This story ain't nuthin to him. Adam making up stories and having them posted on the BOI or having other people post about it on the BOI is nothing new for him.
Quote:
Also, I really enjoy the conspiracy theme rearing it's ugly head again with Adam and his "people". Make no mistake about it, he is on his own on this one. You can take your "theories" and cram them back into the closet with the rest of the junk.
I AM talking about your implying that there is ANOTHER conspiracy between Adam and his "people". You bring up the ball python in this thread to show Adam's story telling. I am here to tell you that it has NOTHING to do with me, but unfortuantely when the "ball python thread" is mentioned.....hmmm......I wonder what names will come to peoples' minds about the "2 or 3 people to work on his story"?
The short of it is, I agree with you on the point that this whole "100 mice at the petstore" thing seems odd. I would ALSO like to say that just because Adam is a friend, does not always mean I agree with or will back him up in just any situation. If he is in the wrong, then he is wrong and I will not tell you otherwise. But the pendulum swings both ways.

Old 12-12-2003, 07:46 AM   #33
HerpVenue
okay my apologies....

you are right.

the way I said it......it implied that you were in on this mouse thing.

I did not mean to do that.

I will try to pay closer attention to the words I use.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!