Bad Guy Nick Mole of FCR - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
fearaffect
Angry Nick Mole of FCR

Wish I had read these post B4 I click on the "buy now" button on his website!! Its been 3 months, and still no Rudis Chams.
Originally said that he "misplaced" one of them, and said he'd get another shipment in. Didn't here from him for a month, after many attempts to get a hold of him!! Opened a paypal dispute, THEN he responds, saying that he was out at shows.......guess he never heard of voice mail or emails.......
Said he was getting another in and would give me 1 xtra female, so here we go again!! Now, its been 3 months, and again, many emails and phone calls, but no replies.....told him I was giving him till this Monday then I'd look into filing charges if my money wasn't refunded by Monday night.,....

STAY AWAY from this crook!!!

Old 06-21-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
Rob @ RK Reptiles
If you are in the Tampa Florida area this coming weekend you can get hold of him in person at the Tampa Repticon Show.

Old 06-21-2009, 08:23 PM   #3
fearaffect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ RK Reptiles View Post
If you are in the Tampa Florida area this coming weekend you can get hold of him in person at the Tampa Repticon Show.
Unfortunately I'm in California.

So, do u know why this guy is such a flake??

Old 06-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #4
fearaffect
Some people seem to want to "see" proof....so heres what I have saved of the emails and payment......check the dates out....thats how long its been!!

I ended up telling him to wait to next shipment for the Chams......never heard from him until 3 weeks ago, said something went wrong with shipment, and he was gonna have another come in the next week and include an additional female for my patients.........havent heard from him since and I've called and emailed him numerous times.........

Hello,

O.K in the future email is the best way to get in contact with me. If I am out of town or even late at night the emails get checked. I will transfer some funds to paypal and send the refund. If you would like to continue with the purchase once another shipment arrives please shoot me an email(will be in about 10 days from now for the next shipment)

Nick
FCR

--- On Mon, 4/20/09, Brye Duprey <worfy_sisko@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Notification of payment received
To: fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 10:34 PM

Hey Nick,
Ok, thanks for getting back to me starting to panic......sorry for being "rash" had some1 screw me over once b4 and, well wasnt thinking........

Um....yea, if u could do the refund I'd appreciate it.......

Thanks!

Brye

--- On Mon, 4/20/09, Nick Mole <fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "Brye Duprey" <worfy_sisko@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 7:31 PM

Brye,

Got your message. I was out of town last week and doing a show over the weekend, sorry for the delay. I got your refund request. If you would not like to wait any longer that Is fine and I will process the request. I still have that really nice male here if you are interested in him and want to purchase a female once the shipment arrives. Let me know.

Nick
FCR

--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Brye Duprey <worfy_sisko@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 12:41 PM

Hey Nick,

Yea, wait for the female...thanks do u treat for parasites b4 shipping?

thanks

Brye

--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Nick Mole <fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "worfy_sisko@yahoo.com" <worfy_sisko@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 9:24 AM

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Got your message. I had a pair set aside for you to ship but the female was misplaced somehow over the past week. I still have a phenomenal male here and can send you a female when We get them on the next shipment in about a week and a half. Or you can exchange for something else. Let me know

Nick
FCR

--- On Mon, 3/23/09, worfy_sisko@yahoo.com <worfy_sisko@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Notification of payment received
To: "first choice reptiles" <fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 8:50 PM

PayPal logo Mar 23, 2009 17:49:52 PDT
Transaction ID: 3SP69391BJ612930C
Hello first choice reptiles,

You received a payment of $265.00 USD from Duprey Custom Leather (worfy_sisko@yahoo.com)
Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller Protection - Eligible

Buyer
Duprey Custom Leather
worfy_sisko@yahoo.com
714-491-7420 Instructions to merchant
The buyer hasn't entered any instructions.
Shipping address - confirmed
Duprey Custom Leather
1680 w. mells ln.
Anaheim, CA 92802
United States
Shipping details
You haven’t added any shipping details.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
1.1 jeweled rudis
$265.00 USD 1 $265.00 USD
Subtotal $265.00 USD
Total $265.00 USD
Payment $265.00 USD
Payment sent to fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com
Questions? Go to the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click Notifications.

PayPal Email ID PP341

Old 06-21-2009, 11:00 PM   #5
fearaffect
More emails.............
as u can see, I've given the "benefit of the doubt" to Nick believing that he is a good person......guess I was fooled...numerous times!!

Rudis Chams‏
Sent: Fri 4/10/09 5:00 PM
Hi,

Just wondering what the status is for my order? Were you able to get more in, or not? Let me know...

Thanks!

Brye

Order‏
Sent: Sun 5/10/09 1:57 AM
Character set: Learn more
Hey Nick,

Just checking to see if the Rudis Chams came in......let me know..

Thanks!

Brye
714-829-4230

RE: Order‏
Sent: Sun 5/31/09 4:44 PM
sorry to be a harp and all but whats going on??

Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 07:10:52 -0700
Subject: Re: Order
To: mtman9@hotmail.com

Brye,

The flights got switched around so we had to rebook for next week. I will keep you posted and pick you out a nice pair of adults when they arrive.

Best Regards,

Nick
FCR

--- On Sun, 5/10/09, Brye Duprey <mtman9@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Order
Date: Sunday, May 10, 2009, 4:57 AM

Hey Nick,

Thanks!

Brye
714-829-4230

Re: Order‏
Sent: Wed 6/03/09 11:25 AM
To: Brye Duprey (mtman9@hotmail.com)
Brye,

I have a confirmed booking for our TZ shipment for next week. I am going to add an additional female red rudis into the order for free for your patience. Sorry for the delay.

Best Regards,

Nick
FCR

Hey Nick,

Thanks!

Brye
714-829-4230

RE: Order‏
Sent: Wed 6/03/09 12:08 PM
To: Brye Duprey (mtman9@hotmail.com)
Brye,

yes very busy. I will keep you posted. Sorry for the delay.

Nick
FCR

--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Brye Duprey <mtman9@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: Order
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 3:01 PM

Thanks Nick. Guess u've been pretty busy lately then??!!
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:25:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Order
To: mtman9@hotmail.com

Brye,

I have a confirmed booking for our TZ shipment for next week. I am going to add an additional female red rudis into the order for free for your patience. Sorry for the delay.

Best Regards,

Nick
FCR

Hey Nick,

Thanks!

Brye
714-829-4230

Old 06-21-2009, 11:37 PM   #6
BambooTurtles
I dont know what exactly IS the truth to your story (complaint) , as there are always three sides to every story , even on the blogs . There's your side , their side , and the truth of what really happen .
As for me , I just recently dealt with Nick Mole about three weeks ago as I traded a cb Corucia for some Kinixys . He responded to ALL my emails promptly , gave me a VERY fair trade , packed the tortoises nicely and the shipping was smooth . The animals were very nice and heavy . Despite my only complaint is that he never answers his phone , he made up for it with prompt responce to all my emails . I know a couple of people that have dealt with Nick and they had great experiences .
I give Nick Mole a two thumbs up !!

Old 06-22-2009, 12:04 AM   #7
fearaffect
Yea, there seems to be a 50/50 on whether or not u get good service. As u can see by the dates on my email though, he hasnt really be responding to them in a timely manner.....and he never did respond to the PayPal dispute.....

I dont know if hes just xtremely busy and forgets things, or something else going on, but you'd think that if problems are occurring, then u'd hire an additional person to help out....if theres that much business, then you should have no problem hiring some1.........

I just wish he'd send me my Chams that I ordered....u know.....

Old 06-22-2009, 11:53 PM   #8
BWSmith
I have bought from Nick a few times and never had a problem.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:06 AM   #9
fearaffect
Well, Nick never did ship them or get back to me.....I just got an email telling me from PayPal that they refunded my money.......

Wish he'd just keep in contact and tell the truth about whether he had them or not b4 I ordered.............I'll never order again from him or recommend him to any1!!

Old 06-25-2009, 08:18 AM   #10
FCReptiles
Get your facts strait

Brye,

It would be nice if you filled these kind people in on the facts, instead of leaving them wondering what happened. First off you purchased these animals from our website when we were out of stock and you did not check if we had them in stock prior to purchasing. I sent you an email saying that we were out of females and we were waiting on another shipment before we had some females available. At that time I offered you a nice male and told you I would cover the shipping of the female when she arrived. Unfortunately we have had some trouble with our supplier in Tanzania and the Airlines they use to ship, and the shipment got delayed. You said you would be happy to wait and you did just that. Several weeks went by with no shipment and you started to get agitated(which I fully understand). I told you once again that we are still waiting on the shipment and if you would like refund I can do that at any time. About two weeks ago I emailed you saying the animals have still not come in and for your continued patience I am adding an additional female red rudis(valued at $125 for your wait) You accepted. This past weekend you sent me an email while we were vending the SC show that I was unable to respond about and you filed a claim with paypal for a refund before hearing back from me. as soon as I returned, the money was refunded into your account and that was before I even knew this thread existed. Once again please get your facts strait, and I will be waiting for my appology before I ever consider doing business with you again. Just so you know, we have the airline situation under control and we are expecting our Shipment of F1 rare tanzanian species within the next week.

Best Regards,

Nick Mole
First Choice Reptiles
nick@firstchoicereptiles.com
321-373-1498
www.firstchoicereptiles.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!