1300g Pastel female ****PRICE REDUCED**** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 02-13-2017, 01:57 PM   #1
A.A.C
Talking 1300g Pastel female ****PRICE REDUCED****

Beautiful example of a pastel!
DOB: Sep 2014
1300g
Eating Bi weekly on F/T M rats
$100. Shipping Available. Reasonable offers Accepted.

954 305 4434 Cody

*******Store Policy
HEALTH GUARANTEE POLICY:
All animals are guaranteed 100% healthy, Mite free, and eating on F/T rats.

SHIPPING POLICY:
I ship with UPS monday through thursday only if good weather is permitted in the forecast (40F-90F). I am not responsible for carrier delays. Insurance is optional in that event and can be purchased additionally if you would like to be covered for a DOA due to a carrier delays.

PAYMENT PLAN POLICY:
Payment plan policy is 25% down and the animal(s) must be paid off within a period of 59 days after receiving the initial 25% down payment or else you forfeit the snake. All Payments made are non refundable. Payment methods are cash app, paypal, and Facebook pay.

MISC:
If for any reason you can no longer keep an animal Regardless of the origin, Feel encouraged to contact me as I'm always open to taking in refugees.

**********ALL POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE ACCORDINGLY**********
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, female, pastel