Deb Northern (Northern Regius) GOOD GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-18-2006, 10:52 AM   #1
Conner Davey
Deb Northern (Northern Regius) GOOD GUY!

Deb Northern is one of the best people to work with. I highly recomend working with her. She has high quality animals and is awesome to work with. I did a trade with her and I got an albino ball out of it. The trade went smoothly and she had all the records and the animal was safe and sound. I highly recomend Deb Northern at Northern Regius.
www.daveypythons.com

Old 10-18-2006, 01:18 PM   #2
NorthernRegius.com
Thanks Conner, I'm glad you like her. (To you readers...) Here's a photo of the female:

Conner has been very helpful & his Mojaves are sooo awesome! I met him & Bill in TX; I was VERY impressed with his animals & how he conducted himself. I'm waiting for the truck to deliver the snakes he sent me in trade for my girl & will post a separate entry when they get here. Thanks again Conner for the kind words. -Deb

Old 10-19-2006, 11:14 AM   #3
bebomason
I will agree with Conner comepletely. Having met Deb, and talking with her; she is very knowledgeable and puts great care into her animals. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her!

Old 10-19-2006, 05:00 PM   #4
Lynn
Deb is a awesome lady.. I met her in Texas last year..Great person to talk to . We have been forum buds for years..It was nice to put a face with and name..May I add she takes some awesome photos too..

Old 02-07-2007, 11:11 PM   #5
stuntinsandiego
Thumbs up Deb Northern..Awesome to deal with!!!!!

I just wanted to thanks deb for everything ,I purchased her high contrast albino boy ball python from her. He looks amazing and everything about him in my eyes are close to perfection. She take's care of her reptiles very well.....Thanks so much deb for everything and i cant wait to see what i can get from you this season.

thanks again

Old 02-08-2007, 09:10 AM   #6
NorthernRegius.com
Hi Matt,

I'm very proud of the Albino's I produced in '06... There's nobody out there that could have been a better fit for that Albino boy; that het girl you have for him should make some sweet babies down the road. I'm glad you got him & I look forward to doing business with you again!

-Deb

Old 02-08-2007, 03:52 PM   #7
chrisburns
I have to agree here. i have not bought anything from Deb.... yet, but she is a great person. And she sent me a hilarious shirt.

Old 02-08-2007, 04:58 PM   #8
NorthernRegius.com
I'm glad you liked the shirt, it was fun doing that contest on the BC forum. Bob enjoyed his shirt too.

Old 02-09-2007, 09:23 AM   #9
Lynn
Deb is awesome... A pleasure to talk to..And a VERY talented Lady...She has some awesome snakes too...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!