Wanted Adult Albino RES Females Top Dollar Paid! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 07-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
SnDefuses
Adult Albino RES Females Top Dollar Paid!

Hey guys, looking for more female to add to my collection, the females have to be 8+ inches, rather proven than not, but will take visuals or hets- top dollar paid, email Henrymorphew@yahoo.com to get in contact with me as I do not check this site often.

Was going to post this on a different thread, but since I only have one left, thought I would do it here- One last available CB'13 albino RES price is 200+ shipping, email me if interested in that, the hatchling picture is the exact picture being purchased, eats the best of the group, and growing nicely as you can tell.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!