Hello; New here. Looking for Mourning Geckos. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:35 PM   #1
Old Trekee
Red face Hello; New here. Looking for Mourning Geckos.

Hello. I'm Frank from Corning Ohio. I've had fresh water and saltwater reef tanks for over 40 years. Have raised ball pythons and rainbow boas. I currently have 2.2.1 Santa Isabel PDF's and 3.1 dogs. I have a 12x12x18 Exo-Terra that is ready for some mourning geckos. If anybody has any for sale, please message me.

Thanks much in advance.

Frank

Old 08-26-2018, 11:40 AM   #2
Dyscophus antongilii
Hi and welcome to Fauna,

I would recommend you look at this portion of the forum: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=73 . I would suggest you try and contact James L (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=75068). Please note, I have NOT purchased anything. But, he seems to have a good reputation and has the species you are interested in.

Hope this was somewhat helpful.

Old 08-26-2018, 05:58 PM   #3
Old Trekee
Thanks much for your help.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!