Choc. Leucs 2.1.1, 0.0.1 azureus, 0.0.1 truncatus all for only $450 shipped. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 02:43 AM   #1
Rotarymagic
Choc. Leucs 2.1.1, 0.0.1 azureus, 0.0.1 truncatus all for only $450 shipped.

That's right I've got 2.1.1 Chocolate leucomelas for sale. They're all over a year old. Originally specimens from Vanishing Jewels whom has stopped producing them. Now includes an azureus juvi and a 15month old D. truncatus as well for only $450 shipped.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2008, 12:51 PM   #2
porkchop48
Got in pics?
very interested

Old 08-04-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
Rotarymagic
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48
Got in pics?
very interested
I'll get you pics as soon as I get home.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2008, 08:14 PM   #4
porkchop48
Awesome thank you very much.
Any luck with them breeding for you?

Old 08-05-2008, 03:42 PM   #5
Rotarymagic
I've yet to see eggs, but I haven't been looking all that much...there may be some cannibalism going on. I do wake up to courting, calling, and combat between the 2 males almost every morning. They do it in front of the female whom strokes one of the males on the back and out of jealousy the other male tries to stop it hahaha. I've got a petri dish and a film cannister setup for them just incase.

P.S. I'll get the pics to you asap.. I got in from houston late last night and crashed and haven't got home from school yet.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2008, 03:47 PM   #6
porkchop48
I had a small group of regular leucs which ended up being 1.4, there was so much egg eating going on it was not even funny. The one female would be laying and some of the others would be eating the eggs as fast as she laid them.

Not a problem on not getting the pics up yesterday. Things come up. I will look forward to seeing them. Plus it gives me a chance to round up that last little bit of needed cash.

Can I ask why you are getting rid of them?

Thank you for your time so far.

Old 08-05-2008, 04:33 PM   #7
Rotarymagic
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48
I had a small group of regular leucs which ended up being 1.4, there was so much egg eating going on it was not even funny. The one female would be laying and some of the others would be eating the eggs as fast as she laid them.

Not a problem on not getting the pics up yesterday. Things come up. I will look forward to seeing them. Plus it gives me a chance to round up that last little bit of needed cash.

Can I ask why you are getting rid of them?

Thank you for your time so far.
I'm not selling them because there's something wrong with them if that's why you were asking..
I'm interested in pursuing frogs other than darts right now..
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2008, 05:01 PM   #8
porkchop48
No i was not thinking there was anything wrong with them I was just curious.( I hope you didnt take that the wrong way) Some people start with the easier frogs and them move to some of the more advanced frogs.

I started with leucs, azureus, and cobalts. Now I have them still and tricolors, turq and bronze auratus, imitators, intermedius, Iquitos.

Old 08-05-2008, 10:30 PM   #9
Rotarymagic
I've got an azureus and a truncatus as well as my auratus and chocolate leucs.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2008, 10:37 PM   #10
Rotarymagic

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread