Jeff Gray Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2005, 12:45 AM   #1
rick c
Thumbs up Jeff Gray Reptiles

This Christmas, I received the best present ever, a pair of albino redtails! I just wanted to let everyone know, my wife purchased these great animals from Jeff Gray. Dealing with him was a real pleasure ! The animals were purchased very close to Christmas, and since they wouldn't arrive on time, Jeff sent some great pictures, (that I found under the tree Christmas morning). Jeff and his wife Lynda are GREAT to do business with. They also have a great love for their animals. We would deal with them again in a heartbeat! Thank you Jeff & Lynda! You guys are the bomb! Anyone considering doing business with them can do so with confidence.

Rick Carrick

Old 01-12-2005, 11:17 PM   #2
hollyhawk
Thumbs up jeff gray is a great person and breeder

when you purchase from jeff gray you will be getting the best he is honest depandable and will give you you great after the sale help i have personally seen his collection it is immaculate dont hesitate to buy from him jimmy hawk

Old 06-01-2005, 06:11 PM   #3
GONZO86
Jeff Gray

Just wanted the web site for Jeff Gray, I heard He had some great sunglows.

thanks
Rod

Old 06-01-2005, 07:34 PM   #4
rick c
Rod, Jeff does have some of the nicest animals i have ever seen, i wont even start about his sunglows. the only downfall is he doesn't have a web site. If you would like to get in touch with him, leave me your email or phone number and I'll pass it along to him.
Rick C.

Old 06-02-2005, 01:11 AM   #5
JohnLokken
I've never bought from Jeff. But, I have seen some of the animals he has posted.....They are amazing. He's always been a good guy to me. I'd buy from him no problem.
John

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!