Bad Guy FloridaHerps.com - BUYERS BEWARE!!! - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-09-2012, 07:32 AM   #101
Christina Vincent
I am aware that this has to be Lonna now. Tho the authorities will find out more. Lonna gave this random woman that according to herself "they probably won't even remember me" customers personal information.

Old 01-09-2012, 07:38 AM   #102
Christina Vincent
Seeing that Florida Herps isn't open yet (6:33am) and her "just" getting the personal info about me "from Lonna" and supposably she didn't "know" the company employees....how did you "just call her up and ask for it?" lol STOP ATTACKING ME. Stop calling me names. I had a crappy exp with this company and that's it. Bottom line all this banter is just going to do more harm than good to a company your are so inclined to defend.

Old 01-09-2012, 08:13 AM   #103
Christina Vincent
see...this is ridiculous! Now I'm getting these in my email... From: Florida Herps <sales@floridaherps.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 17:15:38 +0000
To: <Christina Vincent>
Subject: Your Order Has Been Updated

Order Status Changed
Hi Christina,

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.
The status of order #1234 is now Shipped
Order Details
Order Total:
$12, 233, 214.95 USD
Date Placed:
20th Dec 2011
Payment Method:
PayPal
Shipment Tracking Numbers / Links
941121020079314147088189 (FedEx Priority (AM) Overnight Shipping

Click here to view the status of your order

Florida Herps
http://www.floridaherps.com

Old 01-09-2012, 08:14 AM   #104
Christina Vincent
oh ya and a few more fake reviews in my name....From: Christina Vincent [mailto:angelicisi@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2011 12:55 PM
To: Florida Herps
Subject: RE: Your Order Has Been Updated

Dear Florida Herps,

Thank you for my flawless frog. You guys are the best! Manny is still alive and doing great! We are ready to order a couple more now!

Sincerley,
Christina Vincent

Old 01-09-2012, 08:15 AM   #105
Christina Vincent
and picking on my lil brother too? really? "and the order went to Cary Dumbassbottom or whatever."

Old 01-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #106
Christina Vincent
My complaint is about "Bad customer Relations" NOT the dead frog. Yes the dead frog SUCKS. Yes I was upset I didn't do more research on the company and I am kicking myself for ever ordering the poor lil guy online. BUT my complaint is against the customer service I recieved during transactions with Lonna. I placed an order for a frog with FloridaHerps.com (Florida Herps, Inc.) after finding them advertising on Facebook social Network on 12/21/11. Transaction did not go well. I ordered a frog as a gift, it arrived dead on Christmas. I placed a complaint on a valid complaint board http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...89.html?page=2 about the bad customer service I received and was harassed relentlessly by a user defending company. After not responding to harassers request for a tracking number because it carries with it personal information I did not need a stalker to have, I was told in an email that "Lisa Bowers" called Lonna their customer service manager and got all the information and then the harasser posted all of my info in an email to me to show "how easy it is to fake things" Address to my house, my mothers house, credit card, tracking info info, order ect...is being handed out by Florida Herps Customer Service manager. I was told they will fake transactions, and cursed at repeatedly. And after more research on this company I have found other customers that were fraudulently charged. Lonna the Customer Service manager at Florida Herps is passing out confidential information from the companies customers to random people on the internet. http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...page=2#1150478

What she is doing is harassment and Lonna is now breaking the law by handing out confidential customer information to random people. Any and all places to report this activity to is going to be contacted. If anyone else has any advice on additional people/companies or law enforcement agencies they think this should be reported to (to possibly protect them in the future from this) let me know. Angelicisi@gmail.com

Old 01-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #107
Christina Vincent
My apologies for posting her foul mouthed email. It won't happen again. I did not edit it in any way and received a message from Admin about profanity (I suppose that's why she can't post it here.) I DO very much appreciate the way this site is run and am sorry I reposted such filth.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:45 AM   #108
ophidile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Vincent View Post
see...this is ridiculous! Now I'm getting these in my email... From: Florida Herps <sales@floridaherps.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 17:15:38 +0000
To: <Christina Vincent>
Subject: Your Order Has Been Updated

Order Status Changed
Hi Christina,

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.
The status of order #1234 is now Shipped
Order Details
Order Total:
$12, 233, 214.95 USD
Date Placed:
20th Dec 2011
Payment Method:
PayPal
Shipment Tracking Numbers / Links
941121020079314147088189 (FedEx Priority (AM) Overnight Shipping

Click here to view the status of your order

Florida Herps
http://www.floridaherps.com

... holy cow! Really?

Old 01-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #109
Christina Vincent
Mr.bill just returned my phone call and end our conversation with "you're full of shit" and hung up. I called him this morning when my information was given to "lisa bowers" aka "just a person" to inform him his employees are doing illegal things. He referred to "we" when told about "lisa bowers" emails with my personal info from floridaherps. Called me a liar. My complaint is for Bad customer relations - not dead frog. I was asked for MY zip code and gave it. The frog was shipped to my brother in connecticut. I have not lied or slandered and the more this company responds the deeper the "bad custmer relations" get.

Old 01-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #110
Christina Vincent
More harassment.

"from Lisa Bowers reviewerchickster@hotmail.com
to angelicisi@gmail.com
date Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 10:35 AM
subject RE: Receipt of purchase at Floridaherps.com
mailed-by hotmail.com
And you report to whomever you want. I hacked your computer to gain all this info. HAHA I am a hacker, sorry. I pulled all your emails, passwords, everything. Now you know what IP addresses are used for! LOL And I am not in NY. I faked my IP. OOPS! go report me to the FBI, like they will ever find me. The FBI has no legal authority in my country. haha. Had you shut up and let them provide you with great customer service instead of saying you are going to retract good comments you already made.... then they would have helped you out. You shot yourself in the foot with your attitude. Just like the DeFose family or whomever those whack jobs are. That was more the wife lying to the husband though. You see, there are more things going on then you know. With their case the wife ordered over the phone (phone calls are recorded). She lied to her husband saying FH promised her the frogs would be ok and replace them if not. I mean really? She flat out lied to her husband and got pissed when FH had Thomas call Dr. Bill and let him listen to his own wife's call. OOOOPS!!!!!! That family also replied like a bunch of kids. So they got nothing. The folks that contact FH and ask for help without calling them a bad company, or trying to make it out like they did something wrong - those people get great service! I've been emailing the husband for days. He is no longer upset at FH, just his wife.So... I guess I could go on Fauna and post EVERYTHING and PROVE you lied and left out facts that matter. Or wait for Dr. Bill to reply and rip you a new one. You have every right to be as upset as you want, but if you go public and start talking shit about a company you had better damn well not lie. As soon as you lie, mislead, or misconstrue facts that is called Slander. Go ask that punk at Backwater Reptiles what happens to people that slander. LOL He is facing criminal charges in his state and is being sued for 1.5 Million Dollars. Of course this is a 19 yr old boy that lives with him mommy, but that changes nothing. He will be paying that company for the rest of his life because he lied on Fauna. And Sam isnt the only one. There were a couple kids in NY that ran a website called REptilekings. The 24yr old is in prison and the juvenile partner did 13 months in jail. Both are paying restituion for punitive damages of $400,000.00! (all this is public record)

There are ZERO LEGIT complaints against FH. Each and every one is either some punk kid pissed their frog died or another company trying to compete with them. You might have been a customer, but you were bound to their terms when you ordered and you only have yourself to blame. To go and make FH look bad for your own ignorance is just plain retarded. You wanna know why nobody is replying to your fauna thread? Because we can all read terms and understand you made a mistake and are only pissed that Lonna helped a nice customer out and did nothing for you. Too bad, you did this to yourself with that attitude. EVeryone can see that which is why nobody will even waste time with you."

She knows an awful lot for just being some customer right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!