1.1 adult gila - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 08-19-2018, 04:53 PM   #1
215 hots
1.1 adult gila

Selling 1.1 adult gila monsters. Bought in Hope's of breeding but they just arent my thing. The pair came from different owners and I never had sexed by means of ultrasound hence reason price reflects as sexes arent guarenteed. They act totally different tho and do show signs of interest in each other. 1300 shipped pair obo
pictures available via email or text to those that are seriously interested and have funds available now not next week and clear with wife first. No tire kickers this isn't show and tell my time is valuable and freetime goes into taking care of animals.all sales final no refunds for any other reason than doa. $1300$ shipped
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!