BEWARE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 01:45 AM   #1
frogsintn3
BEWARE

I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS...........
ok this guy says he is in California USA...says shipping to me from ca to tn or fl is $50..which is standard shipping overnight fee.. he lied...i had a shipping company in Europe email me saying my order was held up in France due to the shipper not packaging the reptiles right and no permits or insurance...i asked this guy where he was located an he said California...an it was up to me to pay for permits an such i had no idea they were even coming from Europe or i would not have ordered... he needs to b shut down if he is online just to steal money from ppl.. his # is 323-438-5057
helathyreptiles@gmail.com Names......Humphrey Avery Emmanuel, or Errol Martin-Rogers??
Country......USA
State..........California
City.............Bakersfield
Zip Code.....93301

Name: Serges Watat Tomtcha
IBAN: GB88PRTC 0099 8500 2968 53
BIC : PRTCGB21
Bank Name: Monese bank

paypal addiesmonicahulms@yahoo.com), helathyreptiles@gmail.com, (essviganthair@hotmail.com), (Emrogers95@outlook.com),

Old 11-26-2019, 02:16 AM   #2
LauraB
Thanks for the warning. The best place to post your warning is the Board of Inquiry here, http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13 .

Also, instead of stating "Beware" in your heading, should you post this in the BOI, please put this individual's name (Serges Tomtcha) in the BOI header. Should you have emails between the two of you, it would be great if you could post those as well.

Again, thanks.

Old 11-26-2019, 02:49 AM   #3
frogsintn3
frogsintn3, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Old 11-26-2019, 04:20 AM   #4
WebSlave
In case you haven't been following along....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=680507

Posting BOI style posts are not permitted outside of the Board of Inquiry forum. After 02-02-2020, BOI style posts will not be permitted ANYWHERE on this site.

For the moment, you can post in the Board of Inquiry, but you must be a Contributing member and above to do so.

This thread will be locked and shortly deleted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread