For Sale For herbivore keepers, lizards and tortoises. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 11-30-2019, 02:55 PM   #1
Kapidolo Farms
For herbivore keepers, lizards and tortoises.

Nearly every month I post a new 'deal of the month' on www.tortoiseforum.org for dried loose leaf organic sourced diet items. I also carry ZM pellets and PM layers crumbles.

For today "small business Saturday" any deal of the month of your choosing applies. Send an email with your interest to KapidoloFarms@gmail.com for a secure PayPal invoice. Indicate your interest by western standard time noon on Sunday 01 December 2019. All prices include shipping. I'm happy to charge more for shipping if you ask if prices include shipping

The items include:
Variety pack #1, any 5 items (2 ounces each -10 ounces total) for $28.99 shipped. Indicate which items in your request.

Variety pack #2, any 3 items (4 ounces each -12 ounces total) for $28.99 shipped. Indicate which items in your request.

Single items - 1 pound bag price / half pound bag price, shipped.
Alfalfa pellets, 10.19
Alfalfa - loose leaf, $21.99 / $16.49
Cactus Chips $28.99 / $18.99
Calendula - Flower petals- $26.49 / $18.99
Chamomile Flowers whole flowers $23.99 / $17.99
Dandelion loose leaf $18.99 / $15.99
Hibiscus cut flowers, $19.99 / $14.99
Moringa loose leaf, $25.99 / $18.99
Mulberry loose leaf, $20.99 / $15.99 backyard harvest right now on this item.
Nettle loose leaf . $21.99 / $16.99
Oat straw (milky oats) - loose leaf, $21.99 / $16.49
Plantain loose leaf, $24.99 / $17.99
Raspberry loose leaf, $19.99 / $16.99
Red Clover loose leaf, $23.99 / $17.99
Rose Flowers- Petals $24.99 / $16.99
Rose Hips fruit $19.99 / $15.99

New for December...
Echinacea purpurea leaf, cut and sifted (loose leaf) $18.99/pound $14.99/half pound
and
Viola tricolor leaf, cut and sifted (loose leaf) $17.99/pound $13.99/half pound

ZM Grassland pelleted natural food, $15.99, 2 pounds shipped. And 4 pounds shipped for $21.99
ZM Forest pelleted natural food, $15.99, 2 pounds shipped. And 4 pounds shipped for $21.99.
ZM foods are Non-GMO

Calcium Carbonate* limestone flour, $19.99, 2.5 pounds shipped.

and Also new for December...
I have also started to carry Purina Mills organic layer crumbles. They have a 10:1 calcium ratio, and a higher content of D3. I had stopped using this at the farms as translating its use to future keepers of the little ones sold was problematic "Ewe, I don't want to feed chicken food, isn't it full of grains?" Well indeed it is, but so are all of the commercial pellets, especially the old style Mazuri. However there are no sugary fillers (like Mazuri), and the calcium is much higher, sourced from oyster shell. Fiber is lower than any of the pellets, but I use it with dry mulberry, plantain etc. You may also be alarmed by the protein content, but again I'd ask that you look at the similar value for old Mazuri at 15%. This is a food intended to sustain chickens laying a new egg everyday. It is the organic version of the food Kay Booth used for her Desert Tortoises as published in her book "Forty Years with Tortoises" and a food I have used off and on for 20 years.

So, now I alternate a ZooMed Grassland day with a Purina Mills layer crumbles day. Always flavored with hibiscus, aloe or cactus.

Intro offer, You have to ask for it, one ounce free with any order. This offer is good to the end of December 2019, you have to ask.

Otherwise 4 pounds for $19.99 shipped, or one pound for $13.99 shipped. To save you the trouble of comparative shopping, a 35 pound bags costs about $35 if you pick it up at a feed store. It will take me about six months to go through 35 pounds on the farm.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!