For Sale RARE SAVANNAH MONITOR - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 09:34 PM   #31
bluetegu04
ill let you know within the next couple days cuz lots of ppl are emailing me about it , andtwo ppl might pay 150 , and one might trade me a tegu

Old 06-20-2009, 11:32 PM   #32
wizardofoz
WOULD YOU TRADE FOR A COLOMBIAN TEGU?

Old 06-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #33
bluetegu04
sorry no thanks, ive had a one before and looking to not get into them again, 125 and the savannah is yours

Old 06-21-2009, 09:33 AM   #34
MysticBR
Okay, This guy is a joke. Nobody buy from him ever. He uses two different user names and claims he doesnt. Also lies and says he paid 230 for a monitor but will let it go for 125. First of all if you paid 230 for a savanna, your a moron and i wish i was the guy that completely ripped you off. Youre seriously dumb and i recommend that nobody buy/trade with this person. Im sure he will go make another cute little tegu name though now that both of his will have bad Karma, but its losers like you that ruin it for everyone. SELL THINGS AT THE RIGHT PRICE, NOT TO MAKE A FAT BUCK.

Old 06-21-2009, 02:55 PM   #35
bluetegu04
well, i dont have two user names, i made this name at my friends house when my computer was down, like a month and a half ago, do i have to make a new name from MY computer to prove that i made this name at my friends house. you can get some one to check to compair where the names where made, actually id love for a webmaster to please check that i am going to make my new name on my computer, so that i can stopped getting , annoying ppl bugging cuz i made my name at a freinds house? some ppl need to get a life and quit crying over little stuff, like seriously . yeah i bought it for 230, cuz i beleived the guy he is a good guy well maybe someone fooled him into thinking it was worth 300 cuz thats what he was selling it for but since i kn ow the guy he gave it to me for 230.

Old 06-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #36
bluetegu04
MysticBR and im no joke, your the bum that probly has a shitty job breeds lizards, stinks, has no wife, if you do have a wife she is probly related to you, and is a fat cock sucking hoe , your a bum, im 16 and ill still beat your ass pussy, im not in this for the money im in this cuz im trying to get rid of my lizard.
  Received Infraction
Old 06-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #37
Tegu04
new name to prove that i made the other name at my friends

Old 06-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #38
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegu04 View Post
new name to prove that i made the other name at my friends
That's cool bub. Now you just made the three day ban a permanent one. Way to go!

Old 06-27-2009, 05:24 PM   #39
ernsburns
Quote:
Originally Posted by TailsWithScales View Post
Sorry to say this but your Savannah is a wild caught juvenile. Tanzanian locality. I've personally owned and kept three that look just like it. They have red, yellow, blue, gray white, tan, peach and very little black. All are 100% normal. There hasn't been a true Savannah breeder in the US for two years. I'm sorry you're learning this all the hard way.

Gorgeous lizard but a normal and not worth $200.
wait what do mean there hasnt been a true savannah breeder in the u.s for 2 years
im sorry but that bs i know a few breeders out here that breed them

Old 06-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #40
BansheeRacer25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernsburns View Post
wait what do mean there hasnt been a true savannah breeder in the u.s for 2 years
im sorry but that bs i know a few breeders out here that breed them
pics? I highly doubt it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread