leo morph identification help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-30-2011, 12:58 AM   #1
scottscbr
leo morph identification help

i picked up these today and are unsure of what there morph names are. if they even are morphs. there are four females and one male. the male is the lighter one in the middle. any help on what they might be. and what could possibly be produced by breeding him to the four females. thanks
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2011, 05:09 AM   #2
geckomania
the top left is a mack snow, the top right is a tangerine carrot tail, bottom right appears normal but hard to tell, the middle bottom is tangerine, and the male is possible a blizzard. hard to tell with the lighting. i recommend you drill a few more air holes for them and separate them in their own tub if you haven't done so. looking at the mack snow, she looks sick and can possibly infect the others.

Old 11-30-2011, 10:46 AM   #3
scottscbr
they are in there own tubs now. that was just for the pic. when i got them i was told the male in the middle is a blazing blizzard. the top right is a tangerine. and the bottom right is a snow. and that left me unsure of the top left and middle bottom.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:17 AM   #4
geckomania
i'm sure the top left for sure is a mack snow and the middle bottom is either a normal or tangerine because the orange.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:39 AM   #5
JordanAng420
Top left is NOT a mack snow. Here is a photo of my Mack Snow.

The one in the deli cup looks like a blizzard. The male in the middle might be Blazing Blizzard, but a good eye shot and/or description would help determine that. Top right: Super Hypo Tangerine with a Carrot Tail, Bottom Right: Either Normal or Mack Snow, let it relax and thermoregulate for a few days and you might be able to get a better idea of color then. Bottom left: I would consider a hypo.

Nice kids!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!