Bad Guy bad guy Francisco /MOC Reptiles - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2019, 09:57 AM   #121
Milesd_87
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeryfbrecovery View Post
I don’t know how to go about taking responsibility in this. I admit I should’ve got to a vet sooner but with my work schedule it’s difficult. A lot of the old timers that are retired on here don’t get it but of course they don’t- they don’t have to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trust me, I guarantee I'm working more hours a week then you are and I'm nowhere near retired. That doesn't negate the fact that you put it off. Even in admitting fault on waiting too long, you're still casting blame elsewhere. You keep crying about professionalism despite how you yourself have acted.

Old 05-09-2019, 09:58 AM   #122
Docglock
Quote:
I don’t know how to go about taking responsibility in this. I admit I should’ve got to a vet sooner but with my work schedule it’s difficult. A lot of the old timers that are retired on here don’t get it but of course they don’t- they don’t have to work

Who doesn't have to work? I'm pretty sure that most of the members here work. Dude, grow up. When you take on a responsibility regardless if a lizard, a dog, or a child, you figure out how to do it. This BS of no time or no money is a crap excuse. You are either responsible and figure out how to manage those responsibilities like an adult, or you are a child. Time to start prioritizing.

Old 05-09-2019, 10:02 AM   #123
MOC REPTILES
Of course it did. I didn’t expect it, but yesterday we sold out all our frilled dragons and got so many orders for other animals. A drastic increase in sales and as you can see people following our business on social media.
Not trying to be cocky about this, because I hated to go this path with you to protect the reputation of my business, I don’t like to see that on my page, negative energy, and I would never choose this path to advertise my business, (and did not expect it to be honest) but just so you know how it is.

I guess all this attracts plenty of people to our social media, who will be attracted by the quality of animals that we offer, and when reading your comments, they will understand very well what happened here and that we do care a lot about our animals and reputation.

You think you increased your business with this? Oh brother keeping thinking that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Old 05-09-2019, 10:05 AM   #124
MOC REPTILES
Of course

Old 05-09-2019, 10:07 AM   #125
MOC REPTILES
Of course it did. I didn’t expect it, but yesterday we sold out all our frilled dragons and got so many orders for other animals. A drastic increase in sales and as you can see people following our business on social media.
Not trying to be cocky about this, because I hated to go this path with you to protect the reputation of my business, I don’t like to see that on my page, negative energy, and I would never choose this path to advertise my business, (and did not expect it to be honest) but just so you know how it is.

I guess all this attracts plenty of people to our social media, who will be attracted by the quality of animals that we offer, and when reading your comments, they will understand very well what happened here and that we do care a lot about our animals and reputation.

You think you increased your business with this? Oh brother keeping thinking that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Old 05-09-2019, 11:28 AM   #126
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docglock View Post
Who doesn't have to work? I'm pretty sure that most of the members here work. Dude, grow up. When you take on a responsibility regardless if a lizard, a dog, or a child, you figure out how to do it. This BS of no time or no money is a crap excuse. You are either responsible and figure out how to manage those responsibilities like an adult, or you are a child. Time to start prioritizing.

Half the members here says retired in their bios.....

Old 05-09-2019, 11:31 AM   #127
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
When we weren't retired, we did take our critters in. It is just another excuse for your poor behavior to point to the retired people here as an excuse for not getting your critter to the vet.

What you need to do to take responsibility is to apologize to your seller, I feel this was just a gimme thread to get $ from him, but there is no proof the critter was ill when received. You've given him a lot of undeserved aggravation.

You need to apologize to others for your trashy personal attacks. You need to either sell your collection, or find a friend who will help you with care/vet visits when you do not have the time.

You need to resist the urge to be defensive, you have shown some not very professional behavior and you need to do better after making amends.

I did get my critter into the vet...
Lucille you’re a waste of time. I’ve seen so from all your other posts. Maybe you did take your critters in when you were working, but you also weren’t dealing with what I’ve had to deal with. were any of you home owners at 19 years old? In San Diego California, where living expenses are high? Didn’t think so.
So don’t compare your situation to mine because it’s nothing alike.

Reptiles do not take up hours and hours of time and any body who keeps lots of exotics knows this.

Old 05-09-2019, 11:34 AM   #128
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milesd_87 View Post
Trust me, I guarantee I'm working more hours a week then you are and I'm nowhere near retired. That doesn't negate the fact that you put it off. Even in admitting fault on waiting too long, you're still casting blame elsewhere. You keep crying about professionalism despite how you yourself have acted.

I’m not the business owner. What reason do I have to portray myself as professional? I could care less if a vendor I’ve never heard of sides with MOC and doesn’t want to sell to me. You assume you work more than me but I doubt you work over 80 hours a week. Highly doubt it. I also doubt you were working that many hours at 19, while dealing with all the shit I’m dealing with. I don’t even need to go into depth with all of it because no matter what situation I state you’re going to still argue. But either way, don’t compare yourself to me.

Old 05-09-2019, 11:37 AM   #129
Emery Aranda
If he believes my husbandry was so bad, tell me this. Why would he attempt to sell me another frilled dragon? Does he just not care what happens to the animals he sells? Or does he feel partly responsible.

Old 05-09-2019, 11:37 AM   #130
Lucille
Quote:
Half the members here says retired in their bios.....
Simply because they are retired now does not mean they do not understand time crunches. It is you who does not appear to understand priorities, and you seem to be looking everywhere for excuses for your behavior.

You asked how to take responsibility, I took quite a bit of time to write how I thought you should do that. Instead of looking for more excuses, why don't you put some of my ideas into action- apologize to those you have wronged and find friends to help you care for your critters, or sell them until you have time in your life to do right by them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!