Help with baby Flying Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-14-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
alfrog
Help with baby Flying Gecko

Much to my surprise I looked in my FG tank (single female) last night and there was a baby!!! I had had 2 clutches of eggs (2 each) previously but they had gotten destroyed by the Gecko or maybe crickets before I could remove them. The male died on 12/10/07 (I've tried replacing it but with no success) so I wasn't expecting any fertile eggs but I got fooled! I never saw an egg(s?) but there was the baby so anyone have any care suggestions for the baby I would appreciate it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!